𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

Y/N'S POV:

"Ouuch! Shit."

You almost burned yourself getting the eggos out of the toaster. You decided to make Jake breakfast, hopefully making him feel better and helping him open up. Also, cooking is a first step in being a good girlfriend, right? Hell, definitely not every day.

You grabbed some plates and placed the waffles on them, placed some scrambled eggs next to them, and put the bacon next to that.
You were about to call Jake down, but he was already walking down the stairs.

"We'll good morning sir!" You said with a bright smile. Half joking, half serious.

"Hey." He said plainly.

"Remind me to never cook for you ever again."

"I mean, it looks delicious." He said, while you put the dirty dishes in the sink.

Now that's more like it. "Then why so dry?"

You walked over to the island in the middle of the kitchen and sat down the plates. He sat down next to you, and took a really deep sigh.

"I think you need to move out."

You almost dropped the eggs that were on the way to your mouth.

"What?!"

"I just thought about it, and this doesn't seem like a good idea-"

"Oh for the love of god, just tell me what's happening. One of the biggest things in a relationship is communication, so spill. NOW."

Jake looked shocked, and also a little amused. But most of all, he looked nervous. Then he said the second most scariest thing he ever said in your relationship.

"We have a stalker."

..........

"So y'all think it's someone I know?" You asked, still in disbelief.

The plates were empty, and you and Jake sat and talked.

"There's no way this was a fan, since the house is new, and Romeo made sure nothing like that would happen here. So he thinks it's a close relationship of one of ours."

"Let me call Jocelyn and tell her this revenge shit is NOT funny at-"

"It couldn't have been her, remember it's pictures of us in our rooms. If Jocelyn is capable of that, you need new friends."

"..True. So who else?"

"We're not sure, but this is why I wanted you to move out. I can get you a condo downtown, a new car, and i'll make sure someone keeps their eye on you."

"Jake. If we're facing this, we're doing it together. I'm not leaving. No matter what happens."

He smiled and pulled you forward to kiss you. You grabbed his cheeks and bit his lip. He laughed. "You taste like syrup." He said.

"Now i'm understanding why you fucked me so hard last night." You said tauntingly.

"I guess I kind of missed you already." He said while putting his hand down your pants.

"Well how are you gonna fuck me now that I'm not moving out?" You whispered.

"Go upstairs and leave your clothes on the floor."

"Sorry, cant, im seeing Viv today."

"Seriously??" He said, covering his crotch with his hand.

You laughed. "Got a little excited huh?"

"Are you sure you want to go out? Alone?"