Chapter 13 gems

Ashley's POV

"So we have all the things we need"? I ask

"Yes I think so" dani said looking over at Lindsay. "let's double check" "do we have the wand"?

"Check"!

"The mirror I know we have, the pixi sand"?

"I have it" Owen called

"The Orb"?

"Yes"! Lindsay screamed "we have them all". Now what we have to do is get our dragons and find the gems in the bases next to the castles"

"Um...what"? Rachel asked confused.
I didn't understand either

"Long story just look for an emerald in the woods and topaz in the volcano"

Lindsay turned over to me and told me to find sapphire in the sky

Owen had to find hematite in the stars and a diamond in the glacier

Dani needs to find a pearl in the clouds and garnet in the volcano

Lindsay would have to find the hardest one to find the aquarium under water in the ocean

"Are you ready to pick your next dragons"
Lindsay asked us

Dani's POV
I was back in the dragon barn getting the dragons for Rachel and Ashley. Ashley had no choice but to pick the sky dragon and Rachel had to choose the snow dragon I knew it was unfair but it had to be done, plus they didn't seem to care that they were not allowed to choose their dragons this time. I apologized about fifty times but they just said it's okay, so I just went with it. Ashley named her sky dragon sky and Rachel named her snow dragon snowstorm.

Rachel's POV
I got my last dragon,(i didn't want a fourth)
I knew what would come next, the search for the gems would it be dangerous? I couldn't say but I had a feeling that it would.

I hope you like my story so far please leave comments and stars :)
-Lindsaydragonkeeper