Ch. 10: The Livestream, HOW MUCH!?

Y/n's POV:

It had been a month since me and Evelynn have been dating and it's been amazing so far. We've been on dates multiple times and had some make out sessions here and there. They even let me move in with them to be with Evelynn. I was kinda against it till Akali came in and busted down my door to my apartment....again..... Poor door. So I took the offer and moved in with them. I have my stuff with Evelynn since she wanted me to room with her and of course be with me. Right now it's early in the morning and I was holding Evelynn in my arms as she was in the crook of my neck as I was rubbing her back but then felt my neck get nipped as I giggle at that and say.

Me: Good morning my queen~!

She giggle at that and said.

Eve: Good morning my prince~!

After that she gave me a kiss as I kissed her back as then I flipped her and then started to kiss her aggressively to which she moaned as our tongues clashed as then she had tried to move us but I grabbed her hands and held them above her head as I said.

Me: It takes two to tango my dear~.

She laughed at that and gave a quick kiss and then said.

Eve: And that's why I love you.

I then decide to lay right between her breast and hug her as she rubbed my head and was enjoying her touch till I heard.

*Bang bang*

Huh? We look at the door and heard.

Akali: Y/n, Are you up?

I then say.

Me: Yeah I'm up.

Akali then said.

Akali: Hurry up so we can start the stream already.

I sigh.... That's right. I was supposed to help Akali stream today. I then hear Evelynn whine and then say.

Eve: Five more minutes please~

She hugged me tight as I did the same and said.

Me: I know my queen~ But I promised Akali that I would help her out with her stream today.

She groaned again and got all touchy with me as I giggled from her touch as I said.

Me: Alright alright. Five more minutes then I have to go.

She then whined again and said.

Eve: No~

I sigh and then hug her and pet her with my hand and rub her head and say.

Me: I know that you want me to be with you but I need to help out Akali...

She whimpered at that but then I said.

Me: But after I'm done. I'm all yours ok.

She looked at me with a reassurance look till she sighed and said.

Eve: Fine. 

I smile at that until...

Eve: But~. You will be mine all day long~ Do you understand~?

I feel her claws under my chin so I go along with it and say.

Me: Yes mistress~.

She was thrown off from it as I laughed at that and got up and got ready to help out Akali.

Evelynn's POV:

Gosh..... He just had to leave me like this.... I know that he had to go and help out Akali but why did she have to schedule it right now..... I wanna........ I need to talk to Ahri. I then get out of bed and went to find Ahri as I ran into Kai'sa as I said.