Ch. 2: Boring days, Get To Know Me!

Akali's POV:

A week has passed since I had bailed Y/n out and right now he's been avoiding all of us. I would try to start a conversation with him but he would flat out ignore me. Ahri is getting annoyed at the fact that he just comes in to make food then goes to the couch to lay down. I can't blame her. Right now I am walking in the living room to see my brother meditating outside and said.

Me: That's it.

I walk over and then slam the door open as I said.

Me: We need to talk.

Y/n then told me.

Y/n: Can it wait? I'm busy meditating right now.

I then throw a kunai that I had in my pocket at him to which he had then....

Had caught it with his two fingers and then opened his eyes and glared at me and said

Y/n: Fine. Get it over with.

I then saw him get up as I said.

Me: Why are you being cold to us?

Y/n then said.

Y/n: Oh I don't know. Let's see. THERE'S NOTHING TO FUCKING DO HERE.

Damn I haven't seen scream like that since we were in high school. I then tell him.

Me: Look Caitlyn is doing a full investigation on the warehouse. Until she finds anything out, Your stuck here till then.

He groans and then leans against the rails and looks out into the city and says.

Y/n: I hate being stuck here. I can't go and do my art, I can't skateboard, I can't even go get turnt up with my buddy at the bar man.

He just slouches on the rails and then said.

Y/n: I'm sorry but It's just rough standing still and doing nothing.

I then tell him as I lean my back against the rail and said.

Me: I get that. But for me it's different. I wish I could stay home and do nothing but I have meetings and then sponsor deals to go to and I just wanna relax and play video games.

He sighs and then gets up and said.

Y/n: That must suck.

I nod and say.

Me: Tell me about it.

Y/n then tells me.

Y/n: I'm sorry about my behavior.

I then tell him.

Me: I get that but you also got to apologize to my leader. You can catch her quickly before her date.