Ch. 8: Sudden Disappearance, Familiar faces!

Evelynn's POV:

It had been two days since the date with Y/n and he hasn't came out of his room at all I tried knocking at his door but he never answered. Akali tried as well but no luck. Right now I feel like shit because I pushed him away.... I shouldn't have done that. My old heart got the best of me when I was with Jason but now I feel like I just broke one myself. Right now I am laying down in my room as Akali then walked in and said.

Akali: Hey.

I then said.

Me: Hey.....

She sees my sad state and then said.

Akali: That's it.

She then walked out of my room which confused me but then it hit me as I said.

Me: Akali, no.

I walk out behind her as she told me.

Akali: Akali, Fuck yes.

She then....

Kick the door down as I looked at her wide eye as she walked in and said

Akali: Alright Y/n the jig is..... up?

I walked in following and saw that everything was clean and tidy but no Y/n. Akali was looking around till she looked in all the cabinets and saw that there was no clothes and then checked the closet and saw nothing even his weapons and skateboard. Akali then yelled.

Akali: That son of a-

Kai'sa came in and saw that he wasn't here as she asked.

Kai'sa: Y/n's not here?

Akali then walked out as I followed with Kai'sa behind me as she said.

Akali: He may have left either today or yesterday.

Soon we heard.

Ahri: He left two days ago.

We look over to see Ahri on the couch as she had a letter in her hand as I asked.

Me: What's that?

She then handed me the letter as....