Beauty and the Beast | Kazuha (Le sserafim)

Taller: Kazuha
Shorter: Y/n
Genre: Angst (sorry yall)

___________________________________________

"What a beast!"
"I bet you're just like your parents huh."
"No wonder your mom and dad left you."
"Look at this poor filth!" 12 years old Y/n heard as she was walking around town trying to get to the river she discovered earlier. "What is with all of these commotions?" Y/n whispered to herself as she started to walk towards the yelling. "Come on get up loser" Y/n suddenly heard a girl say as she saw her beat down another kid. "She said get up loser!" Another boy said this time forcing the kid up as he pushes them against the wall. Y/n watched as the kid got punched over and over again. "Poor kid..." she whispered to herself again. Just then, the kid that was getting beat up started to cough up blood, Y/n knew this wasn't right and decided to intervene. "Hey!" Y/n shouted, "what are you guys doing?" She asked with a fierce voice. "O-oh, princess Y/n, what are you doing here?" both of the kids asked nervously not knowing if Y/n saw the whole thing or not. "What am I doing here? Well, what are you doing here?" Y/n asked this time with a sassier tone. "u-uhhhh"

The kids start to stutter. "Are you gonna answer my question?"

"W-we were just talking to Kazuha that's it" the boy spoke up while scratching his nape.

"Yeah, just talking to Kazuha..." The girl then repeats him. "Kazuha... She's the kid in my homeroom class!" Y/n thought to herself. "Talking? Does talking includes blood?" She asked not breaking eye contact with both of the kids as they start to look down at their feet. Y/n sighed. "Just leave, if I see any of you guys doing this ever again, I'll make sure you guys will get punished." She said with a stern voice making the two quivers in fear. "Got it. Sorry" Both of them said as they ran towards the school yard. "Such jerks..." Y/n whispered to herself once more. "u-uh p-please help." Y/n suddenly heard a voice behind her, "oh Zuha! Sorry I kinda forgot about you but here let me help you up." Y/n said helping Kazuha stand up trying to wipe off some of her blood in the process. Kazuha was the girl well known around the school as the "Weird and quiet kid" they call her weird because Kazuha would always have this stupid smile no matter what the circumstances are even when kids are making fun of her. 

Kazuha's parents also abandoned her a year ago and the whole school heard about it and decided to tease her about it. She was always bullied before but now; she was getting much worse and even sometimes getting psychical bullying. However, Y/n was the daughter of the king Hwang Hyunjin, and she was well loved everywhere she went. She was pretty, smart, kind and loving. Complete opposite from what Kazuha is besides being kind. Despite their totally different lifestyle, Y/n had always felt bad for Kazuha. Y/n would leave little $10 every time she would pass by Kazuha house because she felt very bad, Kazuha was barely surviving with little money she had, and Y/n just wanted to help.

"There you go" Y/n whispered to Kazuha in a reassuring tone. "You're beat up pretty badly huh, here I got some tissues to wipe your blood off." She said cleaning up Zuha's scares and bruises. "T-thank you princess, I appreciate it. I think you should get going before somebody sees us, you know?" Kazuha said with a more worried but thankful tone. "Hm? Why? What would happen if somebody saw us?"

"Well, I mean like, wouldn't you get in trouble if one of your guards sees us? They would even make you stay away from me in school."

"Ah, don't worry about it, it's just you and I now don't worry. Besides, they're jerks, I know you're a sweet kid it's just your reputation is bad you know?" Y/n reassured Kazuha in case she thinks Y/n hates her. "But my bad reputation, what if somebody saw us, get you in huge trouble and then you're shamed for being around me?"

"Shamed for helping you? People really need to worry about something bigger than a princess helping an out caster. I don't care if I get picked on too just for hanging out with you, I don't care if I get in trouble just for hanging out with you Zuha." Y/n said with a stern voice, "and besides, you're so bubbly anyway it's cute."