Garlic Bread taste better with noodles

--#--

The trees near the school are slowly turning orange. The wind blowing in all directions as students of Shirokin High freezes to death. It is so cold that students were wrapped in layers and layers of clothing.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

In class 3-D, the boys were wearing their same old uniform and clothing. 

'How the heck are they not cold?'

Kiyoko was freezing to death but the others were completely unaffected by the cold temperature.

Kiyoko: How are you people not cold?! 

Kiyoko finally spoke up. Everyone turned to the girl that was wearing 4 layers of clothes jackets and long sleeves.

Kumai: Well I guess we're used to it.

The others agreed with what Kumai said.

Kumiko was also freezing but not as bad as Kiyoko.

Class finally started but it was hard to concentrate with the cold wind and shivering. The class didn't have a heater so Kiyoko had to study in the cold.

Finally class and school ended and Kumiko ran out of the class and to the teacher lounge where there is a heater.

'Lucky, she's in the teacher lounge being all toasty and warm while I freeze.'

Kiyoko was at the brink of death when she felt something being wrapped around her neck.

She looked up and saw Sawada carefully wrapping his scarf around her neck.

Sawada: I can hear you complaining about how cold it is.

A blush crept on to Kiyoko's cheeks as she snuggled into the scarf. 

The others are watching them and all thought the same thing.

'Their going to get married in the future, we'll make sure of it.'

.

.

.

..

.

.

Kiyoko and Sawada's 'gang' were now walking down the street full of stores. 

'I'm craving noodles and garlic bread right now.' Kiyoko thought while looking at the noodle store.

Kiyoko: Can we go and eat noodles? I'm really going to freeze if I don't eat something hot.

Kiyoko joked while pointing at the shop.

Kumai : I'm craving noodles now...

Noda: Same here....

Minami : Hungry.....

Sawada : Lets go eat then.

Sawada then grabbed Kiyoko's hand and pulled her towards the shop, the others following behind.

All of them ordered fish ball noodles while Kiyoko added a side of garlic bread.

While eating, Kiyoko started dipping the garlic bread into the soup. All of them looked at her with a weird expression. Kumai was the first to speak up.

Kumai: K-Kiyoko what are you doing?

Kiyoko looked at them confused.

Kiyoko: Do what?

Noda: Dipping the garlic bread into the noodles.

Kiyoko: It's nice thought.....

Kiyoko slowly puts down the garlic bread. She's has been doing this since she was a child as this is how her grandmother and mother eats garlic bread.

Sawada: So what if she does that? You got a problem?

Sawada glares at the others making them turn around and going back to slurping their noodles.

Kiyoko gave Sawada a 'thank you' kind of smile before going back to eating.

While eating, Sawada went to grab one of the garlic bread and followed Kiyoko's actions. And to be honest, it actually tastes nice.

Kiyoko: Hey! That's mine!

Kiyoko tried to swat Sawada's hand away from her precious basket of bread. Both of them started a hand fight and were laughing wholeheartedly together. What a sight to see...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

(A/N: I won't be updating this book often as I don't really remember what happens in Gokusen. I could not find full eps to watch so I'm trying to find like every website to find the show. And this chapter was inspired my myself as I eat garlic bread with fishball noodle soup.)