Chapter.5|round.4|a battle between beacons of hope part 1

Anakin lays in the medical room while Danny went and got 4 other people to help out some he had one of them to look after anakin and a still healing billy batson incase any of the gods try something but for right now he was walking with Burnhilde and göll along with garou to meet some people so garou can grow stronger.

Garou:so you brought 4 others here for help and so one of them is going to help me get stronger along with a fighter that Burnhilde also had before we came along?

Danny:pretty much just want to give you some "motivation" for ya.

Burnhilde:in other words we're helping you grow stronger for your upcoming opponent.

Garou:and that would be?

Danny:shiva the god of destruction.

Garou hearing that seems to smile at that.

Garou:so who are the ones I'm going to spar with?

Danny:theres one of them right now and on time no less.

Both Burnhilde and garou see a man with brown hair.

Danny:kenshiro!

Danny ran to the man and hugged him the man did the same as well

Kenshiro:it's so nice to see you once more my friend.

Danny:same here and (looks behind kenshiro) hay have you seen raiden at?

Kenshiro:no I haven't sorry.

Burnhilde face palms

Burnhilde:great who now's where he is!

Danny then used his ability to sense energy and sees that...that...

Danny:looks like I found him along with some "friends".

Soon Danny, garou, Burnhilde, and kenshiro are now in front of a Japanese style door but when they opened the door they were greeted by the smell of people doing "it" and see that there was a group of wen on of different kinds of spices were on top of what looks like a tall man Burnhilde only face palms at this while garou seems like he wanted to throw up while kenshiro seems not bothered in the least and Danny also didn't seemed bothered by this but Burnhilde was.

Burnhilde:I told him not to do this.

Burnhilde then shouted

Burnhilde:WAKE UP!

All of the girls that where on the man got up and see people there they got there clothes and ran out while the man was getting up and sees Burnhilde and the three others.

(???):huh wh-what happened?

The man in-front of them was none other than the great summo wrestler raiden.