005

APRIL 7thSUNDAY12:17 pm

APRIL 7th
SUNDAY
12:17 pm

"CAN YOU GET the hell out my face, I don't have the time for you right now Tyler." Kaniyah huffed irritably, before turning the other way on her side facing away from him.

"First of all, stop sayin hell it's bad. Two How you don't have time for me, what am I even doin." He smirked knowing he was annoying her on purpose.

"Stop touching my nose, I'm trynna sleep while kyler not here." She frowned with her eyes closed. She wasn't even truly tired, yet she still felt the need to try and get some sleep in since both of the kids weren't with them today. That was extremely rare.

Her back was aching, and she felt sore, from moving around at work all day yesterday, and she wanted to feel rejuvenated, so that when kyler did come back she could use all her time to entertain her baby. Being a mother was a lot of work but she wouldn't have it any other way. She loved her daughter with all of her heart, and she loved Tyler even more for helping create the bundle of joy she was.

"I'm sorry ma, turn back around." He lifted his head up from his large soft pillow, with a light-blue pillow case on it. Her eyes fluttered open, letting out a soft breath as she turned around back to face him, leaving him to snake his arm around her waist. She lifted her leg, lifting it over his body as he held her closely.

They stared at each other, while she blinked slowly— a small smile gracing her face. "We been layin in the bed fa two hours. You gone tell me how ya day was yesterday ?" He asked genuinely, raising his eyebrows in the process while her smile grew at the small but considerate gesture. She really appreciated how much he checked up on her, and the fact that he did simple things such as asking how her day was.

"It was fine, at first I was sad to miss her reaction to my gift, but you recorded it— thank you." She blushed thinking about the video, she loved seeing small children happy because of something she did for them, which was why all three of the kids in her life were so spoiled.

"You welcome." He tucked his bottom lip between his two rows of teeth. Keeping his eyes trained on the beautiful girl in front of him.

"My medicine had me trippin out, which is so frustrating, it makes me not want to take it anymore. I had a nice time at work though, I got to see a lot of new faces which I love, but my body is super sore now. And today I'm thinking of starting on my research paper for school." She exhaled, finishing off her mini rant.

She noticed he had began rubbing his finger down a certain spot on her back making her twist slightly, hearing her back crack. "Thank you." She thanked him softly whilst his eyes closed— the motion being soothing for himself.