☐ 09

The motel

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

Fade into you- Mazzy star

His fingers dance across his phone's screen, poised to call for help, but she intervenes before he can make the call. Her voice is a mixture of mischief and challenge,

"Remember wish number 50? Late-night adventure?"

He raises an incredulous eyebrow, "You want us to get killed or something?" Exasperation tinges his words, "Fine, let's just find a motel for the night, and then I'll call my secretary."

Together, they step out of the car, scanning the area for any sign of motels. Fortune guides them, leading them to a seemingly lavish motel, adorned with red hearts. However, the catch is that it's situated in a shady part of town, a place that could be perfect for muder or sex.

As they venture inside, a woman behind the reception desk welcomes them with a smile, "Welcome to our love motel. Are you two newlyweds?"

Sunghoon opens his mouth to clarify the misunderstanding, but before he can utter a word, Yuna places her arm across his mouth, effectively silencing him.

"Yes, we are. We'd appreciate a discount, if possible."

He scowls at her, pushing her arm away with a sharp glare. "We'd like two rooms," he declares, trying to regain control of the situation.

The receptionist regards them skeptically, a hint of amusement dancing in her eyes.

"We don't want noise to come out that's why" Yuna adds, trying to keep a straight face.

She chuckles at their request, seemingly familiar with their intentions. "Don't worry, the walls are soundproof here." With a knowing smile, she hands over the room keys, the promise of a discreet stay hanging in the air.

" With a knowing smile, she hands over the room keys, the promise of a discreet stay hanging in the air