𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲

Start from the beginning

Holding onto both their arms.

"What happened now?" Tuk chuckles.

"I was speaking to Kai. Being the nice person that I am and offering to help him with a tour around the school" Tiana tells them.

"Kai is that new boy in your calculus class, isn't he?" Tuk asks.

"Yes. Now let me continue" Tiana slaps her arm playfully, "so I offered that help, and this bitch was so jealous she tripped me."

"Oh she's that type of girl" Tuk nods.

"Aye, I can't stand girls like that" Orla adds on, "pushing you just for a wee bit of attention?"

"That's most the girls here" Tuk shrugs, "that is just the way highschool works here."

"Well where I'm from, that shit doesn't work. You put that wee bitch in her place" Orla nods, "I'll be more than happy to do it for you."

"It's okay Orla. But I'll take up the offer if I need to" Tiana laughs.

"Are you alright Orla? That was slightly agressive" Tuk chuckles.

"I'm tired, and I dislike this place very much" Orla nods, "but I'm okay."

Tuk chuckles, "well we have English now. I'm sure you and Evan are going to get extra cozy."

"Tuk. You and Ethan-!"

"Right! I'm sorry!" Tuk chuckles, "please don't say it!"

But Orla continues to tease her, Tiana joining in, "Tuk and Ethan, kissing in a tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-G!"

"La la la!" Tuk covers her ears, running away before she bumps into the face that she didn't want to see until she got to class.

"Ethan-! Hi! Let's go!" She holds his arm and turns him around to walk off.

"But I was going to say hi to Orl-!"

"Not important" Tuk decides to pace her footsteps, dragging Ethan along with him.

-

"Babe, I know I'm a strong man. And you know that I love you. But this pink makes me look like a dork" Ao'nung sighs.

"But my dress matches the colour, and we can match together!" Love pouts, coming forward to fix his collars, "I think you look sexy."

"I'm glad you think I do. But I think I should probably wear black. I mean black goes with everything, right?" Ao'nung asks.

Love sighs, looking at him slightly disappointed, "fine."

She moves her hands away from his collars, "get undressed, we'll find you a black shirt instead."

-

"I'm so glad you got the pink one!" Love squeals, as the two of them are making their way back to Ao'nungs car.

Ao'nung holding onto Love's shopping bags.

"Well when you sulked at me like that, it hurt my heart. I can't disappoint you. Never" he gives her a light nudge, "you're my girl after all."