Resident Evil : Apocalypse Volume 2 chapter 2

Rain: so this doc wants us to find his daughter at some school, in exchange for the only ticket out of Raccoon City.

Jason: Pretty much. To make matters worse were on a time crunch here, Umbrella Will nuke Raccoon City to cover up there tracks. we have until Sunrise, which is 17 hours form now.

Jessie: Oh joy. I'm guessing were not the only ones the doctor offer this deal to I assume?

Jason: You assume right, The doctor manage to contact Leon S. Kennedy, Clair Redfield and Jill Valentine.

Alice: What!? My brother Leon is here!

Jessie: Today was suppose to be his first day as Rookie cop, Well first and last day.

Jason: let's get moving.

           Jason and the girls began to move. taking the quickest and safest route to the school. After awhile they finally made and saw that Leon, Clair and Jill was also here. Leon and Alice was happy to see each other safe both group became one to find the girl.

Jill: with the 7 of us here it should be quick and easy to find Ashley.

Clair: with how big the school is there's no telling where she is hiding at ?

Jason: Okay, The school has 3 level's to it. Split up into teams of three. Rain and Jess you take the 2nd floor, Leon and Alice take the first floor, while me, Jill and Clair take the basement. If you have silencers use them. Also watch out for zombie K-9 unit.

The group look to see the Destroyed K-9 Unit van as 5 cages was ripped open. The group splitted of into their assigned team to begin there search.

                                  : Jill P.O.V :

 Jill: Jason was it, How did you ended up in this Hellish nightmare?

        Jason: Well long story short, I woke up in a room with a temporary amnesia. My mom or now dead mom is assume dead left me a message. Meet with an umbrella strike team as we entered one of many Umbrella underground Hive. Discover that I have powers. Escape the Hive with my sister Jessie,  and two beautiful women Rain and Alice, but victory short lived as we were ambushed by umbrella. thought they could turn us into loyal B.O.W, boy was they wrong. now were here as I'm in company of two more beautiful women.