For some reason, the elder was shocked and just as he realised that the younger was kissing him, he straight went to heaven.

They remained still for a moment, having their arms entangled together along with lips pressed.

Their hearts were racing madly, feeling like their body was on burn. They were suppose to greet each other and have a talk but instead doing this seems more right.

No words, just emotions!

Wanting a bit more, Jungkook pulled the younger more to himself and started kissing properly.

Both of them were new to such physical touches but went with the flow.

Soon they were out of breath but didn't wanted to let go of each other.

Pulling back, they rested their head together and calmed their breath.

It was now Taehyung filling spoke!

Tae: what am I to you Hyung?

Jungkook: my everything!

Tae: do you love me?

Jungkook: I thought I've always been clear about this

Tae: I mean it for real Hyung! Do you love me? Romantically?

Jungkook just smiled and peaked on his lips.

Jungkook: yes Taehyung, I love you! I've always loved you! Just you!

Hearing this Taehyung just looked at Jungkook, not speaking a word.

Tae: does this mean that you can do anything for me?

Jungkook: do you doubt it?

Tae shooked his head and spoke

Tae: never! But just to make sure before asking for something from you!

Jungkook: what is it baby?

Taehyung didn't replied, holding out Jungkook's hand he handed him something.

Jungkook frown, feeling a familiar object in his hand. Just as he looked down to see what it is, the light went on of the mansion sparking the surrounding with sudden brightness.

Just as Jungkook cleared his vision, he was met by a hand metalic object on his forehead.

Words can't describe how confused and shocked he was at the same moment.

There stood Taehyung, the love of his life holding a gun on Jungkook's head with a certain emotion in his eyes.

An emotional known as HATE

Tae: you said you would do anything for me! Do as I say then! Shoot me!

Taehyung said pointing out the gun he handed Jungkook a while ago.

Jungkook: WHAT THE FUCK YOU'RE DOING TAEHYUNG?

Tae: can't you see! I'M AIMING AT YOU! HOLD YOUR GUN AND AIM AT ME!

Jungkook: give me that gun Taehyung, THAT'S FUCKING DANGEROUS

Tae: I SAID AIM!

Jungkook grinded his teeth in anger! What is wrong with Taehyung all of a sudden? Why is he aiming at Jungkook and wants the elder to do the same?

Jungkook: TAEHYUNG IT'S NOT A TOY, YOU CAN GET HURT!

Tae: I CAN'T GET MORE HURT THAN I ALREADY AM! JUST MAN UP AND AIM AT ME!

Jungkook: WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?

Tae: SHOOT ME BEFORE I SHOOT YOU!

Jungkook: TAEHYUNG I SAID -

GUN SHOOT

Taehyung fired his gun, aiming at the ceiling and again aimed at Jungkook.

Tae: SHOOT!

Jungkook: TAEHYUNG, I DON'T FUCKING GET WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?

Tae: you don't get it? You sure? Yeah why would you! Might be too busy PLANNING ANOTHER MURDER!

Taehyung shouted making Jungkook widen his eyes.

Tae: you think I'm a fool huh? You think that after ruining my life, you can keep me as your little puppet who would do as you ask! YOU THINK I WOULD NEVER GET TO KNOW WHAT YOU DID TO MY FAMILY?

Jungkook: what?

Tae: How heartless can y'all be? You fucking killed my family just to keep me as a belonging of Jeons? What am I? AN OBJECT? WAS MY PARENTS LIFE THAT WORTHLESS FOR YOU PEOPLE?

Jungkook: WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

Jungkook asked in anger, not getting what false assumptions Taehyung is putting over him and his family.

Taehyung who was shivering from anger and heartbreak, took out something and throwed it towards Jungkook.

Tae: WATCH IT! PLAY THAY DVD AND ENJOY MY PARENTS DEATH!

Jungkook confusingly looked at the Dvd in his hand and looked back at Taehyung.

Tae: what? Surprised? How I got it? Since when I know this?

Taehyung asked and walked near Jungkook still aiming the gun.

Tae: no matter what, you can't hide a truth forever! I know your reality Jeon Jungkook! I know your sick reality! I know what you and your family did to my parents! YOU KILLED THEM! YOU TOOK AWAY MY FAMILY FROM ME! YOU KILLED MY UNBORN SIBLING!

Standing right infront of Jungkook, Taehyung pressed the gun harshly on his head.

Tae: let's put an end of this! It's either me or you today! End me or I'll end you Jungkook!

The hate! The seriousness! The harshness! All this made Jungkook realise how serious Taehyung was about all this!

This is not some prank or joke, this is happening! His Taehyung is standing against him, aiming a gun.

Tae: shoot me Jungkook, shoot me!

Jungkook: drop the gun Taehyung!

Tae: I won't!

Jungkook: drop the fucking Gun Taehyung!

Tae: I SAID I WON'T!

Balling his fist in anger, Jungkook throwed his own gun and held Taehyung's gun which was aimed on his forehead.

Both the boys struggled as Jungkook tried to snatch the gun away from Taehyung but the younger was doing everything to keep it.

Jungkook: YOU WOULD GET HURT TAEHYUNG, JUST FUCKING LISTEN TO ME!

Tae: there's nothing left to hear! I saw enough, I heard enough!

Jungkook: TAEHYUNG I'VE NO FUCKING IDEA WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT! LET'S TALK ABOUT THIS, DROP THE GUN

Tae: SHUT UP

Jungkook: DROP THE GUN TAEHYUNG, DROP THE FUCKING GUN

Tae: I WON'T I -

BANG

And it was blood everywhere! Taehyung widen his eyes feeling the warm splash of blood over his face. His body turned cold and a shiver ran through his spine as he watched the scene unfolding infront of him.

Jungkook was hurt! He was badly hurt and immediately fell on floor holding his arm in pain.

A loud groan left his mouth, still not processing the sudden pain. He felt his breath stucking and heart racing as tears filled his eyes feeling the immense pain.

Touching the newly wound, he saw fresh blood all over his body. His eyes felt blur as he slowly looked up finding Taehyung looking at him with a frozen look.

He seems clueless and scared!

The blurness made everything invisible and soon he blacked out but not before witnessing another person's presence walking right beside his Taehyung, holding the boy tightly.

"Let's Go Taehyung"

The only thing Jungkook heard before losing his senses and falling unconscious.