1

Min's Empire!

The whole world was well aware about it. Min Kasha the Godfather of this empire was the most feared mafia ever existed.

That male had everything someone needs to be a perfect leader. He was the first person in his bloodline who went against law and chose underworld as a lifestyle.

In his early 30s the male had his first child who happened to be illegitimate.

A beautiful girl child who bought so much happiness in his life. Though the child was illegitimate but he didn't cared a bit. She was his blood after all.

Kasha named his daughter "yoona"

Yoona was exactly a girl her father expected her to be. She was fiers, bold and cold hearted and with the growing age she became worst.

She was 6 when she got to knew that soon she'll have a sibling. She wasn't happy about this news at all.

She just hated the idea of having a companion. She wanted her father for herself and knowing the fact that soon there'll be another child in the mansion, her father's love and attention will be divided.

9 months later a beautiful baby boy took birth and the mansion again filled with happiness.

She hated it! She hated it guts!

Kasha was the happiest man alive. He always wanted a small family where he'll live with his small babies and love them to death.

No, no wife or mother for his children. He does not want any lady to get tied with him. He believed that all his kids need is a father.

Kasha named his son "Yoongi"

The whole underworld adores both the kids....."Min Yoona and Min Yoongi"

But little did they knew they both are anything but normal cute adorable babies.

Time passed and both the babies grew together without a mother.

Yoongi was the male version of Yoona. 

At first Yoona tried to remove Yoongi from her way to get everything of her father but later realized that she's bound to share everything of her's with Yoongi.

The girl turned out to be a beautiful lady who was so hard to please. Just as she hitted her 18 many reputed marriage proposal came for her but she refused each and everyone.

Yoongi didn't liked her sister that much but later became possessive over her. He always helped her in getting away from all those males who tried to get her.

Things went like this and slowly Yoona started liking his brother. ( In a brotherly way )

None of them noticed when their bond grew more without even having a proper conversation ever.

Yoona was 24 when she met a handsome businessman who was just 3 years older than her.

Jeon Jeonhyun

A handsome, kind and honest man! Yoona was never into a simple men but God had other plans.

Fate made them cross their paths to each other many times and Yoona found herself getting sooo deep in love with Jeonhyun.

For Jeonhyun, Yoona never existed but for Yoona, Jeonhyun was her everything.

Months passed and Yoona did everything to keep herself in touch with Jeonhyun.

Her love for Jeonhyun didn't went unnoticed from her brother.

At first yoongi didn't belived that his sister is capable to love someone but later he realised that not only she loves him but is overly obsessed with Jeonhyun.