Chapter 7 - Everything is cleared.

"What?!" Lu Jiang Lei, Lu Zhou Lei and Lu Yuqing was astonished but at the same time felt happy.

They didn't know why they felt like that towards the little boy who looks as delicate as a flower. Maybe it's in their blood, as the saying goes, blood is thicker than water.

The three brothers then looked at their new brother who looks so frail and had a thought that they needed to protect him at all costs.

"Exactly, he's your new brother!"

"Ahem! Let me, your father introduce my youngest child,that is also, your younger brother, Lu Ming Lei." Father Lu said smuggly. How can anyone not be proud to have such an adorable son?

"Hi, it's nice to meet you, Ah-lei, I'm your eldest brother, Lu Jiang Lei."

"Ya-hoo! I'm your second eldest brother, Lu Zhou Lei."

"Hey, your third brother, Lu Yuqing. Let this big brother hug you alright?" He said while spreading his hand up, indicating to hug Ming Lei.

Their enthusiasm made it more scary for Ming Lei. He turned pale, but managed to reply their words tremblingly.

"Im- I'm your younger broth-brother(?)" He said, but not so sure, as if he's reluctant to admit that he has brothers whom so old enough to be his father.

'How cute this kid is!' The three of them can't stop staring hole at him. Cuteness overload.

"Come here and hug this big brother!" Jiang Lei,this scary looking man creepyly urged him to come near.

"No! Come here first!" Zhou Lei don't like to share him to anybody.

"Stop! Can't you see he's scared of you guys?! Both of you look like a pervert." Yuqing said boastfully while hugging the frightened little guy who hid behind him.

"And what are you doing right now? Aren't you the one who look like a predator?" Jiang said,feeling annoyed.

"Exactly, you guys are acting like one," Zhou Lei rolls his eyes.

Then, the three of them keep arguing and shouting. This scares Ming Lei a lot as he never meet many people and also because he was homeschooled.

     Ming Lei's doe eyes started to get watery. He then pushed Yuqing, breaking their hug suddenly then shifted to hug Father Lu and Mother Lu. 

     "Haha! It's good that you guys are getting along well!" Father Lu said, while feeling amused by their reaction towards his cute youngest child.

     "Mommy sweep(?) slee-sleep!" Mother Lu strokes his hands to ease him up and brought him upstairs to their room. He can not be left alone, he is afraid to be independence. He's a little bit slow in his brain because of something.(want to know what that something is?secret~)

Downstairs.

     "The three of you should take turn to tends your younger brother as I have a lot of work to do these days, am I clear?" He said sternly.

     "We gladly accept your renders, father," they said pleasantly.

     "Alright! Remember to not leave him alone."

     "He has been sickly since he was born. That is why I did not brought him back here. In addition, He often get sick, even a normal cold could endangered his health greatly." Father Lu said grimly.

     "But fortunately, since for the past few months, he rarely caught any illness. The doctors also said that his health have been improving to a great extent. However, there is also a high chance that his conditions might get worsen if not being careful enough." He sighed while watching the outside view as he crossed his arms, seeming to think deeply.

    Jiang Lei, Zhou Lei and Yuqing had a hard time to accept this kind of news. 'Where were we when our brother was suffering?' they thought dejectedly. How can they not feel sad for their own brother?

     "What is his disease are called, father?"

      "His illness was cause by a congenital heart defect from his mother's womb, in other words, he can not stand too cold or too hot weather or doing any other heavy activities."

     The atmosphere became gloomy. They thought it can be cured. But the word that just came out of their father's mouth crushed all of their hope. For the first the time in their life, they felt incapable.

          They were known as the powerful brothers who could buy anything they desired. But alas, not this time.