𝟶𝟷𝟶 | 𝙺𝚕𝚊𝚞𝚜

Start from the beginning

Elijah stopped drinking and turned to look at his friend with a deadpan look, he was smart - one of the most educated of the Originals but he was not this nerdy. "You should get a hobby dear."

Not giving her time to resort, he picked up her combat boots and walked to her giving them to her to put on. "Come on Leonora, we will be late otherwise."

"I can get us anywhere within a second, we're fine." She said, while doing up the laces of her boots.

"Yes but I would like to arrive their mundanely today." Elijah said, while walking towards the front door before he heard his friends footsteps pick up to catch up with him.

  【----------------】

"Have you spent much time in Richmond for your book? There's such a wealth of history there."  Carol's voice brung Leonora out of her head, she had only been there for half an hour and she was bored and fidgety. And she was surrounded by old rich people, she was not amused.

"No I'm focusing mostly on the, uh, smaller regions of Virginia. Lots of research. Strictly academic." Elijah replied back to Carol after nudging his foot into Leonora's to get her to focus.

"That's fascinating. I'm guessing that's why Leonora is here? We all know of her academic levels are truly out-standing."  Carol smiled towards Leonora, making her have no choice but to fake a smile back and nod in appreciation.

"Yes, well I came across Leonora while talking to Jenna Sommers, she recommended that I expand my research and knowledge by talking to someone who is very knowledgeable in the history of the place." Elijah said while glancing towards his friend.

Before Leonora could resort, Damon Salvatore wondered over to the three of them and greeted Carol with a kiss on the cheek.

"Hello Damon. Elijah, I want you to meet Damon Salvatore. His family is one of Mystic Falls founding families." Carol introduced the two.

Leonora began to focus more into the conversation, as Damon's eyes kept wandering to her in questioning. "Such a pleasure to meet you." Damon said.

Elijah noticed Damon's wandering eyes on his friend and brought his attention back to him. "No, pleasure's mine." The two of them shook hands.

"I would just love to tell you all about the founding families, Elijah. Seeing as I am one of them." Damon gave him a fake smile.

"Oh that would be a great investment to Elijah's research. You can chat privately in my husbands old study, just over there." Carol directed the three of them towards a closed door.

After Elijah closed the door, he questioned Damon. "What can I do for you Damon?"

"First and foremost, what you doing with little miss nerd over here?" Damon questioned while pointing to Leonora who was looking around the room.

"I'm apart of Elijah's deal to protect Elena's loved ones, since he has a particular interest in my abilities, I struck up a deal of my own." Leonora quickly came up with the lie, making sure to focus on her heartbeat.

"And what is that?" Damon interrogated with furrowed brows, she should of told them she had made a deal with the devil.

"I tell him about the regions of Mystic Falls, and he tells me more about what Klaus wants with me." Leonora said, also lying.

Before Damon could resort, Elijah talked, knowing that Leonora was going to get questioned on Klaus. "Damon, I asked you what you wanted from me."

Damon turned back to Elijah but not before giving Leonora a stern look, in which she ignored and continued to wander around the study- opening and closing books. "I was hoping we could have a word." He said.