'But it's definitely......!'

It was her undeniable soul.

He couldn't forget the presence of the energy for a moment and closed his eyes.

The woman in front of him, it was obviously her.

As soon as he realized it, Tenebris jumped at Theodore.

Whoop!

Theodore's body was pushed out by a sudden counterattack and hit the floor.

As a result, the golden sword he held became light powder and scattered.

"What is it, uh...."

Tenebris, who climbed onto Theodore, grabbed him by the neck with one hand.

"Ugh..."

Theodore frowned at the slight pain.

It was a strong grip as if he had not shown his real strength so far.

"Theodore!"

"Your Majesty!"

"Your Majesty!"

Yvonne and others were surprised and quickly raised their swords.

But Tenebris was faster as he tightened his grip on Theodore's neck.

"Stop."

He warned the people.

"You'd better not move."

Tenebris's elongated fingernails poked Theodore's skin, like a weapon.

Red blood flowed from Theodore's neck.

"......!"

"......!"

Everyone could not move at the sight of him swallowing a groan in pain.

Hahaha.

A short laugh flowed out of Tenebris's mouth.

Although the protection of the God of Brigham has not been used since Theodore's appearance, he has not been incompetent enough to be easily beaten by humans.

It's just that he didn't have the will to live in this world without Chernicia.

'Why all of a sudden...!'

Yvonne stared at Tenebris, chewing her lower lip.

It was contrary to his attitude, which seemed to have given up his life when he told her to kill him earlier.

'What is he trying to do?'

Yvonne held her breath and couldn't take her eyes off Tenebris.

In this case, Theodore must be protected at the risk of getting a little hurt.

It was when her nerves were as sensitive as possible to such thoughts.

Tenebris held Theodor's breath with his left hand and raised his right hand.

Then he slowly unbuttoned his shirt one by one.

"What are you doing, you crazy punk.......!"

Theodore twisted his body with a look of horror.

However, the more he moved his body, the more painful the nails stuck in his neck pressed him.

Tenebris, who was groping near Theodor's chest, paused at some point.

"This is it."

Tenebris' lips were raised gently.

"What........Ugh......."