Uh Oh

Zim found himself in an endless, dark shadowy void, his presence unacknowledged and lonely.

He swirled his head around, not truly knowing if he was even moving, everything stayed unchanged.

Not a shadow, highlight, nor even a colour tried to break the parallel image of the space.

His body felt weightless, as if he were in the star's zero-gravity atmosphere. Maybe he was.

But there were no stars, not even a speckle of brightness anywhere, no planets, supernovas or Nubelas.

Perhaps he was in some sort of black hole, unknowing how he'd even end up there.

His antennae flickered as he picked up on a presence, and Zim turned to see another Irken.

This Irken seemed familiar, short and stubby, was he a service drone?

No.. No,

Zim shook his head lightly, this was Invader Skoodge.

He began to approach the Invader, but as he needed, his squeedlyspooch started to churn.

Skoodge was starting to look really weird, his face warped and twitched at the sight of Zim.

The ex Invader found himself slowing to a stop, Skoodge looked at him with an expression he'd grown much too familiar with, Disappointment.

"...Skoodge..? " He called with a hesitant swallow, trying to hide the fact his antennae drooped slightly.

The shorter Irken looked at him with narrowed pupils and the same sour, disapproving look on his face.

"You're a disgrace to the empire, Zim. " Skoodge spat, his voice tired and angry.

Zims eyes widened, wounded expression plastering onto his face as if he'd just been punched in his spooch.

"N-no! That's not true and you know it. Zim was the best invader known in galactic history! " Zim sputtered defensively, trying his best to save any last drop of denial that swirled in his head.

"You're not an invader! " A sudden, sharp voice shouted from behind him, making his antennae throb with the loudness.

He swooped his body around to face the second figure, another Irken.

Before he could get a good look, the Irken made a swift and effective attack, punching him square in his squeedlyspooch.

The ex Invader made a groaned shriek of surprise as he fell off balance, the pain making him feel nauseous.

He quickly squinted open his eyes to see a pair of sharp purple ones staring right back at him.

Oh.

"You're a defective. " Tak finished sourly, expression vengeful and angry as she lingered over him.

Zim knew she wasn't that tall, in fact- they were around the same height.

But now, she seemed to tower over him with an intimidating stance.

"I'm not defective! " He spat back, whipping his head around, to find that thousands of Irken were now watching him.

"Yes you are! " She shouted once more, pulling the defective Irken up by his collar.

Zim glared, looking down at his clothing- his uniform, it felt weird to see himself in it. Has he been wearing this the whole time?

It made sense for him too, but it didn't feel right.

A tug from the angry Invader brought his attention back, as it did his glare.