Chapter - 22 Our Home

Phai placed everything in his hands on the ground, removed the cloth he tied on him for cleaning and went out following Sky.

Sky asked Phai to sit on the couch.

Sky - We need to talk.

Phai - About what my love?

Sky - Everything you are doing now and about to do.

Phai - Phi didn't understand.

Sky - P'Phai I know you are excited about our baby. But he is still 4 months only. We still have 5 more months till he arrives.

Phai - Phi knows that but Phi doesn't want to delay any works when it comes to you or our baby.

Sky - we are not delaying Phi. We need to discuss before anything we want to do for our baby.

Phai - Okay, Phi understands that. But Sky we need to do lot of things. We need to buy so many things for our baby.

Sky knew his Phi was planning everything for him and his baby.

Phai - Ah... Sky I did some shopping while you were sleeping. I added everything we need into the cart. You can check and confirm. So that they will deliver them soon.

Sky - P'Phai

Sky held his head. He knew his Phi would go overboard with anything which is related to him or his baby.

Phai - Sky, is your head aching ? Do you want to sleep? Do you want a coffee? Why are you standing for long? Come on have a seat. I will bring a headache medicine for you.

Saying that Phai stood from the couch. But Sky held his hand and made him sit. Sky adjusted himself on his Phi's lap. Sky hugged him,Phai also hugged him back.

Sky - P'Phai

Phai - Khab

Sky - I missed this, I missed spending time with you. I missed you.

Phai - I missed you too my love.

Phai kissed Sky's forehead. Sky moved and kissed Phai's lips. Sky placed his forehead on his Phi's.

Phai - Doing like this is nothing but asking for special attention my Sky.

Sky - Shut up and just hold me.

Phai adjusted Sky. Sky immediately wrapped his legs around Phai's waist and hands around Phai's neck. Phai took a seat on the couch again holding Sky.

Sky - P'Phai

Phai - Khab

Sky - we still need to tell your parents.

Phai - You are right but if we tell I am sure my Pa is going to kill me for everything

saying that Phai dropped his face on Sky's shoulder.

Sky - it's okay me and our baby will protect you.

Saying that Sky patted Phai's head.

Phai - Are we really doing this?

Sky could only pinch Phai's cheeks because he was looking cute when he asked Sky.

Sky - Yes

Phai - Fine,let's do it. If he kills me let him kill. I don't care anymore. All I care about is you and our baby.

Both of them changed their clothes and Sky took the scanning reports which Phai got hold of when Phayu came running to him to tell that Sky was pregnant. Phai opened the file and looked at their tiny baby in Sky's tummy.