strange knew world

KAI POV:

I woke up on the ruff surface of a trains floor, I knew it was a train by the sound of the engine which was quite loud compared to any vehicle I have ever been in, I looked around to see jay, lloyd, and zane all waking up like I was,  it was weird because I had no memory of ever hoping on a train, infact I had no memory of the past few hours, all I could remember was being called to the bridge for a new mission but after that it went blank.

"Does any one know were we are and why I look like I'm eleven" lloyd sad in a worried and confused voice, just as he said that I look down at myself and shrieked because I was infact in an eleven year old body which was also dressed in black robes and a silver tiped wand was in my hand.

"I don't believe i know what happend lloyd but we appear to have been transported to a different realm or dimension, but my memory as been compromised so I can't help in this situation" zane said in his usual metallic and calm voice, as he got up from is sitting position on the ground and instead state on the danty carriage seats that were aligned along the wall of the cart.

As we sate on the chairs and thought of were we could be a loud voice of realisation echoed through the cart as jay shouted "we're on the train to hogwarts, think about it we're all eleven dressed in black robes with wands and this train would be the hogwarts express" he said with a little more excitement then we needed, but sadly jay was right, because strate after he said that the train stopped and a loud, scruff voice shouted for all first years to follow him onto the boats.

We had made it to the front and a large half giant was awaiting us to get in a boat, this must be hagred, he had the messy beard, the loud voice and he looked to big compared to a normal adult.

I jumped in a boat and sate next to jay as we started to cross the water to the enormous castle that we would be entering, it was larger then any castle I have ever been it and it looked mesmerising with the tall turants that stuck up in either corner and the wooden door that was twice my normal hight.

I entered the hall and was greeted by professor mcgonagall she told the students about some sorting serimony or something but really I couldn't hear her over jays excited squeals because of cause he knew everything thing about the movies and books, but I'm going to guess he knows more about the movies.