Chapter 9. Conclusion

I sit there on the steps crying my eyes out. I know Michael must be so hurt. I hurt Jake too. I can't believe he hit me! I cry harder. Just then I hear a car pull up. I look up and its Michael's limo. Darryl walks up to me.

"Ms.Smith. Are you ok?" he asks me
"Not really Darryl. What are you doing here?" I ask
"Mr.Jackson sent me to get you. He said you might be in trouble. He wants me to take you back to the airport. He wants you to come back to Neverland right away. Luckly the plane is still here in New York, it was just about to take off again back to California. Please come with me." he grabs my luggage and takes me by the hand. I get in the limo and we're off to the airport.

Michael saved me all the way from Cali. He must still love me if he wants to see me. We pull up to the tarmac and I climb aboard the jet once again.
I settle in my seat and cry myself softly to sleep. Before I know it, I'm in California once again. I get off the plane and into an awaiting limo. We pull into Neverland and I jump out the limo and run into the house. I run upstairs to his room and knock on the door.

"Michael...Michael...its me..please open the door." I say knocking softly
He opens the door and walks away from me and sits down on his bed. I walk over to him and sit next to him.

"I'm so sorry I lied to you. I didn't know how to tell you I had a boyfriend. We've grown apart for quite some time now. I don't care about Jake. I love you baby." I say grabbing his hand. He gets up and walks over to the wall and leans his back against it looking down on the floor with his arms folded. I get up and follow him.

I stand in front of him.
"Please say something..please.." I say. I start to cry

Michael stands there looking at the floor in silence.
"Michael please!! I love you so much! I never meant to hurt you. Please! Say something!" I cry out.
I drop to my knees in front of him.
"Stand up." he says to me quietly.
I do as he says.

He looks at me with tears in his eyes. He grabs my face and kisses me hard. I wrap my arms around his neck. He walks me forward while still kissing me and I can feel the back of my legs hit the bed. He pushes me down gently on the bed. He removes his red satin pajama top and climbs on top of me.
He rips my blouse open causing the buttons to fly all over the room. I gasp in shock. He pulls my pants down with the same wild abandon. I look into his eyes and they are filled with lust and hurt at the same time.

He removes his pajama bottoms and climbs on top of me. He stares into my eyes as he enters me slowly. He begins to make love to me real slow while stroking my face at the same time. Tears run down his cheeks and I wipe them away with my hands. We both start to moan softly. This has to be the most erotic moment I've ever experienced in my life.

I feel butterflies in my stomach as Michael strokes my g spot over and over again. He kisses my lips softly.
"Oh baby..Uhhhh.."I whisper softly as I can feel my orgasm approaching.

I grab onto his back and pull him close to me as my orgasm takes over my body.
He starts to groan and moan softly in my ear. He speeds up his pumping as he comes softly inside me.
He lays on top of me looking in my eyes and stroking my cheek while still inside me.

"I love you Sable. Please don't lie to me anymore. I can't take the pain." he says to me with a tear running down his cheek.
"Oh Michael..I love you too and I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I'll never lie to you again...ever.." I say back to him. "Please forgive me baby." I say

"I already have." he says. He kisses my lips softly.

He pulls out of me and lays down. I lay on his chest and listen to his heartbeat. He kisses my forehead. I feel like the luckiest girl in the world.

THE END