Chapter 3

WARNING:EXPLICIT CONTENT AHEAD. RATED R. OVER 18 ONLY PLEASE. 😊

"You know what Sable. I don't give a fu** if you have a boyfriend or not. I want you now!" he says
He lets go of my hand and in one sweep with his arm, knocks everything off the table making me jump.
"I wanna fu** you right here on this table. Right now." he says with a piercing look in his eyes.
"Umm...what!"What if the waiter comes back." I say
"I don't care. Let him watch." he says with a devilish smile.
He walks around the table to where I'm sitting, grabs my hand and makes me stand up. He grabs me by the waist and begins to kiss me hard. I start to moan.
He picks me up and sits me on the now bare table. While kissing me, he hikes my skirt up to my waist and rips my panties off. I start to undo his belt and pull his pants down. I stop kissing him so I could look at his member, he's huge! I pull his co** out of his boxers and start to rub it. He starts to moan.
"I need you Sable." he says to me.
"Mmmm f*** me Michael.."I moan to him
Still rubbing on his co** I guide it into my wet pu***.
We both moan and sigh as he enters me.
He grabs my hips and starts to pump me hard. I hold onto the table, wrap my legs around his waist and throw my head back in pure ecstacy.
"God damn Sable! This sh** is so good baby." he moans to me pumping me hard.
"Uh...fu** me Michael!" I yell out.

"Sable, Sable? You ok?" Michael asks me.
Damn. I was having an erotic daydream. lol I start to blush.
"Umm..yeah..I'm ok." I reply
"You didn't answer the question. Do you have a boyfriend?" Michael asks me again staring at me hard.
"No. I don't have a boyfriend." I reply. I feel guilty as soon as the words leave my mouth.
"Good." he says while still holding my hand.

We finish eating and Michael pays for the check.
"Can I at least leave the tip?" I ask
"No. It wouldn't be right. I asked you out remember." he says.
"Fine." I say. He's such a gentleman.
"Well now that dinner is over, do you want to come back to my hotel for desert?" he asks smiling devilishly.
"Um...huh?" I reply looking confused. He giggles. He's so cute.
"I mean we can order room service silly. Get your mind out the gutter." he replies back laughing at me.
I blush cause my mind really has been in the gutter. If he only knew...he'd probably blush too.
"I really need to get back home now." I say. Cause I know Jake will be wondering what's taking so long.
"Well ok. If you must. I leave town tomorrow, do you promise you'll call me?" he asks.
"Yes. I promise I'll call you." I say staring at his mouth wondering what his lips would feel like against mine. I start to feel butterflies in my stomach again.
"Ok. Good. Don't make me come back to New York looking for you now." he says smiling and winking at me.
I knew it. He did come here to find me! Wow!

The limo stops in front of my house. I peek out the window to make sure Jake isn't looking.
"Thanks for the best dinner date I've had in a long time Sable." he says to me grabbing my hand.
"You're welcome. Thanks for dinner, I'll never forget it." I reply
He inches closer to me and my heart starts racing.
He grabs my chin and looks into my eyes. His lips touch mine and I stop breathing or at least I feel like I have.
He kisses me gently and his tongue pries open my mouth. Our tongues intertwine with one another and its pure bliss. I feel like I'm flying. My crotch begins to tingle and I know I must break the kiss before we go too far.
I pull away from him even though I don't want to.
__________________

"What's wrong? You didn't like kissing me?" he asks me
"No. It's the exact opposite. I liked it too much." I reply feeling embarrassed.
"I don't see the problem then." he replies moving back closer to me staring at me with those soul piercing eyes.
He starts to kiss me again and I surrender to him, I'm hopeless. I'm officially under his spell. His lips are so soft and feel so good against mine. It's a moment I've been dreaming of for quite some time. He's such a good kisser, I melt in his arms.
My dress is low cut in the back too so his hands massage my bare back up and down as he kisses me and my hand rubs his leg. We make out for quite some time until I break the kiss again. I'm soak and wet by this point and eager for more than just kissing. I know I have to stop. It's the hardest thing I've ever had to do in my life!
"Michael, I have to go." I say breathing hard.
"Well ok... But please call me." he says also breathing hard.
"I promise I will." I say. I spot his erection in his pants and I look away quickly.
I look out the window again and see no sign of Jake. I exit the limo.
"Bye Michael." I say
"Bye Sable. I'll miss you." he says
"I'll miss you more." I say and blow him a kiss

I practically float in the door still high from the make out session in the limo. I enter quietly and lock the door. No sign of Jake. I take my heels off and quietly make my way to the bedroom. When I enter, Jake is sitting up in bed watching TV.

"Its about time you got home. It's 1 o' clock in the morning. What the hell?" he says.
Damn. The limo parked in front of the house at 12. That means we made out for an hour! I wasn't planning on that happening.
"I'm sorry Jake. We lost track of time at dinner." I say.
"Why are you wearing that sexy dress?" he asks.
Oh sh**! I think to myself
"Oh..uh...what's wrong with wanting to dress up for dinner?" I reply
"Nothing I guess. Just seems a little extreme for dinner with the boss." he says
I try and change the subject.
"Don't you think I'm sexy?" I ask
"Hell yeah. Come here." he says
I shed my dress and straddle him in the bed.
"I've missed you Sable." he whispers to me.
"Kiss me Jake." I reply. I need to relieve this tension that Michael has built up inside me.
We make love, but my mind is on Michael the entire time wishing I was making love to him instead

Two days pass and I can't get Michael out of my mind. I think I'm falling in love with him. Jake hasn't left me alone long enough, so I haven't been able to call him yet. I hope he isn't mad at me because I promised I would call. What am I gonna do about Jake though? I can't love two men at once.

I get home from work and rush in the door because I hear the phone ringing.

"Hello" I answer out of breath.
"Hey Sable. How come you haven't called me? You promised."
Oh sh**! It's Michael.
"How did you get my number? Oh yeah I forgot. You did do a background check on me." I say
"Well...how come you haven't called?" he asks again.
"I'm sorry. It's not like I haven't thought about you, its just that I've been really busy lately." I say
"It's ok I guess. Look..I want to see you again. I can't stop thinking about you and the short time we've spent together. I wanna fly you out to Cali to see me." he says
Holy crap! He wants to fly me out to see him! How am I gonna get away?
"Michael, I would love to but I've got to work." I say
"I'm talking about flying you out here this weekend. Do you have to work this weekend?" he asks
"I do." I say
"Well call in sick. I have to see you Sable. I miss you. I miss your kiss." he says
I melt and get butterflies in my stomach again.
"Oh Michael. I miss you too. Ok, I'll do it. I'll come see you." I say surrendering.
"That's great Sable. I can't wait to see you! I'll send a limo Friday night around 7 to pick you up and take you to the airport." he says excitedly.
"Ok. Sounds good." I say
Just then I hear the key in the lock. Jake is home.
"Ok. Michael, I have to go now. I'll see you Friday." I say
"Ok Sable. I can't wait. Bye baby." he says
He called me baby! I do cartwheels in my mind.
"Bye Michael." I say and hang up the phone just as Jake walks in.
"Who was that on the phone?" he asks.

God Jake is so fine. He works as a model and is just getting in from a photo shoot.
"Oh hey babe. That was my sister. She's having man trouble and wants me to come out to Florida to see her this weekend." I reply thinking quick on my feet.
"Oh. Don't you have to work this weekend?" he asks
"Yes. I'm gonna tell Joyce tomorrow that I can't work. I'll get Kate to cover my shifts." I say
I wanna change the subject.
"You're looking fine. How was the photo shoot?" I ask
"It was ok. It was for Louis Vutton. They gave me some free stuff too, its so much that I have to get it shipped back here from the shoot." He says.
"Nice. Hope I can get a handbag." I say smiling.
"You know it." He says to me smiling.
I start to feel guilty. I can't keep lying. As it stands right now, I'm lying to both men. A choice has to be made soon.