Chapter 7

WARNING 18 AND ABOVE READERS ONLY PLEASE. THANKS. RATED R :)

Well...nothing I guess. Nothing's holding me there but... I just can't pick up and move all the way across the country?" I reply
"Why not? Sable..if you stayed here with me..you would want for nothing. Nothing...Everyday could be like this." he says to me rubbing my shoulders.

It's so tempting. I think I love him. I do wanna be with him. But what about Jake?

"Oh Michael..I sigh. "I have to think about it. Ok?" I say back.
"I understand. It's a big decision... But...What can I do to persuade you?" he asks grabbing the bath gel.

He squirts some gel into his hands and rubs them together to get them soapy.
He reaches around my body and starts to rub and massage my breasts with his big soapy hands. I lay my head back on his chest and start to moan.

"Michael...that feels so good..." I moan
He massages my breasts and twirls my nipples inbetween his fingers. He moves one hand to my neck to brush the hair away from it. He then starts to lick and suck on my neck. I'm in ecstasy.
He stops massaging my breasts and his hands move under the water inbetween my legs. He parts my pu*** lips with one hand and begins to rub my cl** with the other.
"Mmmm..Michael...don't stop baby...please..." I moan
I instinctively open my legs wider for him.
He begins to rub my cl** in circles, faster and faster.
"Mmmmm f***.. uh...just like that baby...right there..right there...I moan
"Mmm..I'm gonna cum..." I moan
"Cum for me baby...come on..." he whispers in my ear.
I throw my head back on his chest while he sucks my neck. He inserts two fingers in my wet hole and it pushes me over the edge. My orgasm hits me hard and my body jerks forward so hard, I spill water onto the floor from the tub.

God damn! Jake has never made me cum like that before. Michael is making my decision quite easy for me. I have to go back to New York and break it off with Jake.

"Sh** Michael! I'm sorry I messed up the bathroom floor." I say breathless.
"Its ok. I love watching your body react like that just from my touch." he says kissing my shoulder. I can feel him smile against my shoulder.
"So...have I persuaded you?" He asks.
"Yes.." I say breathlessly. He kisses my shoulder again. I turn around and kiss his lips gently.
"Come on. Lets get out the tub and dry off and get some sleep." he says to me.
We get out the tub and dry each other off. I put my bra and panties back on, he puts his boxers back on and we climb into bed.
"Good night baby." He says to me.
"Good night Michael. I love you." I say.

Oh sh**! Did I just tell him I love him? Damn! Big mistake! It just slipped out. But I couldn't help it. I've never fallen in love so quickly before.

"What did you say?" he asks me turning me over on my back and rising over top of me.
"Um...I a..." I stammer out.
"Did you say you loved me?" he asks me
"Yes... I did. If you don't feel the same, I understand. You don't have to say it back." I say back embarrassed
"Sable. I love you too. I didn't think you felt the same about me." he says to me smiling.
"I do love you Michael." I say as I grab him close and kiss him deeply.
We hold each other close and I lay my head on his chest and listen to his heartbeat as I drift off to sleep. I do love this man...
__________________

I awaken the next morning in Michael's bed alone. I look around the room and I still can't believe I'm here. I take the opportunity to try and call Jake again. I reach over, grab the phone and dial. Just as Jake picks up the phone, I can hear the bedroom door open. I quickly hang up. Damn. Michael comes in with a tray of food.

"Good morning sunshine." he says to me smiling.
"Good morning baby." I say back sitting up in bed.
"I made you breakfast. Pancakes, fruit and coffee." he says proudly
"You made this by yourself?" I ask smiling.
"Yes. You think I can't cook?" he asks me smiling back chuckling.
"Well...you do have a chef. I didn't think you cooked at all." I say back shoving pancakes into my mouth.
"Well, I do cook from time to time when I feel like it. Do you like the pancakes?" he asks
"They are delicious. Thank you." I say back
I notice him staring at my mouth.
"Do I have something on my mouth?" I ask wiping my lips.
"Um..no..I'm sorry for staring. Your lips are so pretty. I was just wondering what they would feel like wrapped around my..."He says smiling devilishly at me and biting his bottom lip. I fu***** love that lip bite! He sucks in the air through his teeth making a hissing noise while he still stares at my mouth.
It makes me instantly wet. I cough and almost choke on my food.
"You ok?" he asks giggling.
"Yes. You just caught me off guard thats all." I say swallowing hard and smiling.