How did she got this lucky to have such an understanding partner like her husband?

She reminisced the old memories of their journey.
_________________________________________

They went to Italy for their honeymoon.
It was just the perfect place, people were so sweet and nice just like Akshara but if you play with their cuisine then they had the temper of Abhimanyu.

The best part was, Akshara could have all the pizzas, pastas and delicious lasagne without him being able to do much about it.

Also, the make out sessions in public was another thrill, no one cared or judged them there.
They couldn't keep their hands off each another, no matter what they just couldn't get enough of each other.
_________________________________________

On their one year anniversary Abhimanyu planned their trip to Switzerland, knowing the importance of this place for Akshara.
Her father confessed his love to her mother there.

The ten day trip was pure bliss, away from the world just with each other, a much needed break that they needed.

Coming back from that holiday, Akshara started feeling differently, the morning sickness, fatigue and missing her periods told her the reason.

Abhimanyu was in his cabin going through some files when Akshara barged in with tears flowing down her eyes.

He got up in an instant and hugged her tightly.
"Akshu? What happened baby? Did someone said anything to you? Are you hurt somewhere?"

"No....", she sobbed in his chest.

"Then what it is?", he asked breaking the hug and cupping her face.

And she handed him the pregnancy kit that showed positive.
"I am pregnant Abhi.", she said smiling tearfully.

"You are....what? Really?", he asked dumbfounded with shining eyes.

"Yes!"

"Oh, god Akshu! That means we are going to be parents, you are going to be mumma and I am going to be pap....", she noticed suddenly his smile dropping.

"Abhi? What happened? Are you not happy?", she asked concerned.

"No, no, baba, I am more than just happy.
Its just.....I just....
Leave it Akshu, its nothing, it's time to celebrate, lets do that.", he assured.

"No Abhi, it's not nothing, please tell me na what is troubling you.", she asked cupping his face, making him look at her.

"Its just, it's just that I don't know how to be a father, how to be papa.
I am scared, what if I failed and became someone like my father.", saying so he looked away.

"Look at me, I too don't know how to be a mother, but I'll try my best, we have got each other, right?

I know you are scared but you shouldn't be, you are going to be the most amazing father to our kids, infact you already know how to be a father.
Just ask Neil, more than a bigger brother you have been a father to him.

You are nothing like your father, you are best husband I could have ever dreamt of, nothing ever compared to your father.
Maybe, your father will learn from you, how to be a papa.", she said and grabbed his palm and placed on her lower belly.
"Here, here is our little bean right now.", she spoke softly.

"I can't believe, we created him or her, ours.", he spoke overwhelmed with emotions.

"We did.", she chuckled.

"With just pure untainted love.", he completed.

And that is how they welcomed their Abhir to this world.
_________________________________________