Chapter - 21 Back to Thailand

Start from the beginning

Rain - he consoled me and helped me learn drawing. And we became best friends from then.

Sky - I never asked you Rain, who was the Phi who scolded you for not drawing well?

Rain - P'Phai and P'Phayu both of them made fun of me.

Sky looked at Phai and Phayu.

Sky - I would agree if P'Phayu made fun of you. But P'Phai what right do you have to make fun of Rain when you yourself can't even draw a tree properly?

Rain - What P'Phai doesn't know how to draw?

Phai smiled and nodded his head in no and took his chance to run away from the room. Rain followed him with a pillow to beat Phai. Because of Phai he didn't even have food for a full day as he was crying hard because they teased him.

Yi and Diao looked at the children who were playing around the house.

Diao - It's so lively to have them here.

Yi smiled and took his phone and video called his friend to show how the kids were happy with each other.

Phayu caught Rain and made him stop running after him.

Phayu - Rain enough, did you forget what we discussed?

Rain - No, but I won't say sorry to him. He made fun of me because of my drawing.

Phai - Because it was funny

Sky - P'Phai

Phayu - Rain

Both of them looked at their lovers who were asking them to say sorry to each other.

Phai and Rain - Sorry

Sky - Good, now be good and let's go out for dinner.

Phayu - Go and change we will leave in ten minutes.

Yi - Since you guys came here for the first time, I will take you to one of my favourite restaurants here and treat you guys.

Rain, Phayu, Phai - Thank you Uncle Yi.

Everyone left to change their clothes. Sky came and hugged Yi and Diao and thanked them for everything.

The two couples travelled the whole city for almost a week and then travelled back to Thailand.

Lian and Kuea came to pick them up from the airport. Rain and Phayu left saying that they need to go somewhere else. The ride to the Wang Mansion was silent. Lian was glaring at Phai constantly. Sky understood that something was wrong between Lian and Phai. As soon as they reached home, Phai followed Sky and entered the home.

Sky - Dad, why are you glaring at him? You want to kill him or what?

Kuea laughed seeing his kid's confused face, Lian's scary face and Phai's guilty face. Finally Phai broke the silence and spoke to Lian.

Phai - I am sorry Dad Lian. I am sorry for letting Sky runaway. I am sorry for shouting at you and Pa Kuea. I let my worries and anger take control of me before. I apologise for my behaviour last time.

Lian stood from his seat and went inside his room. Kuea followed him.

Phai - Will he kill me?

Sky - My dad isn't murderer. But if you hurt me, he can be a murderer.

Phai - I thought atleast you will be on my side.

Sky - Of course I am. I will make sure my dad kills you painless.

Phai - Sky

Sky - Are you mad P'Phai? why would my dad harm his future son in law?

Phai - Excuse me, I am his only son in law. Not only in future but in the past and present as well.

Lian and Kuea came back with some boxes. Sky and Phai were confused and looked at eachother.

Kuea - Don't worry these are Sky's childhood toys and dresses for the unborn.

Lian took out a velvet box and gave it to Phai.

Kuea - This is our traditional bracelet. We wanted to give you when you both get married.

Lian - I am giving this because you already have my son.

Lian whispered in Phai's ears.

Lian - I am giving you this because my son chose you. If you ever hurt him or make him sad, I am going to send some chihuahua puppies to you as a return gift.

Phai was terrified by Lian's warning and gulped.

Phai - I won't let Sky down for sure.

Sky and Phai came back to their condo after they spent some time in the Wang Mansion. Sky was so tired so he went to sleep as soon as he came back.
Phai took the chance and started shopping online. Phai selected so many things and kept in the cart, so that once Sky wakes up, he can show him and once he finalises he will proceed to buy. He also went to the bedroom and started cleaning out all the things to make it ready for the baby.

Sky woke up from his sleep and checked for Phai. He couldn't find him, he tried to call him but there was no response. Sky heard a noise from the other room, so he went to check it.

Sky - P'Phai

Phai - Don't come here baby, there is so much dust.

Sky - what are you doing?

Phai - Removing all the unnecessary things and cleaning the room.

Sky - But Phi, these are your favourite collections.

Phai - I will ask someone to deliver it back home. Pa Porsche will take care of them.

Sky - Why are you doing it now?

Phai - I am going to make this room as a bedroom and playroom baby.

Sky - P'Phai

Phai - Yes

Sky - leave all of it and come out now.

Phai - Give me a few more minutes baby. I will be done.

Sky - P'Phai.... Now

[ Author's Note - So I am uploading this chapter an hour before as a pre birthday gift bubble_363. Hope you guys like this.]