"It's partly your fault too." I told her sarcastically while walking to her and sitting on the floor next to the bed once more.

She gasped and said, "Am I still to blame?"

"Yes." I said jokingly with a serious expression.

"You're the creepy one who entered my room while I was sleeping." She pointed out.

"Well it's my problem I love you. I don't want to be a creep, but I wanted to see you, and I don't regret it. It's the first time I ever see you when you wake up. At least, since we were little." I told her and then laughed.

I remembered the days when we were young and she invited me over to her house and I would stay all day and night. We played and talked and imagined our future. At the time I only saw her as my best friend, but oh am I glad we became much more.

"What are you laughing about?" She asked.

"I just remembered the days when we would talk about our futures. Did you ever think we would end up like this?" I told her.

"Deep inside, I guess I did. I always thought we would end up together like this." She said looking a bit distant.

"Really? With me being a terrifying werewolf that wants to mate with you every single second?" I asked.

"You make it seem as if you were a sex beast." She said and laughed.

"For you, I'd do more than just mate over and over." I said sincerely while reaching to cup her left cheek.

"Like what?" She said quietly.

"Cook, clean, do the lawn, do the dishes, do the laundry, work my ass off so we can have a nice house, work the house and make love to you." I said.

She looked surprised with my words. We looked deep into each other's eyes. Mine on hers and hers on mine. If my eyes were black, I didn't care, not as long as I could see hers and she could see mine. In this moment I discovered that love was an endless pit, and I was falling all over again.

Then we heard a knock on the door.

I slowly got back up from the floor and walked to the door. The wolf I felt behind the door was more powerful than Jim. Even so, I opened the door.

"This is your last warning." Rudolph said while looking sleepy and scratching his head. "What the two of you are doing right now it's beautiful, I know, but please, stop." He told us. He got closer to my ear and whispered low enough so that Iris couldn't hear him. "I can smell both your arousals. Stop now and both of you change your underwear or the two of you will smell stronger than the bacon in the breakfast."

I nodded and then he nodded and left. I closed the door and sighed.

"What did he tell you? The last part, I couldn't hear it." She said.

"He said that we should both take showers, cold showers, and change our clothes cause we've got to eat breakfast." I told her for the sake of not making her feel bad for being aroused.

"I love you." I said then blew me a kiss and left her room to shower.

The sooner I left her room the better.

I took a cold shower to wake myself up and lower some stimulated areas. The water helped me as I wanted and left me feeling refreshed and ready for the day. I put my Green Day band shirt on, short jeans and my favorite red vans. Finally I got a bit of perfume and I left my room. I didn't want to leave Iris walking alone to the kitchen so I stayed in the hallway until she was finished.

I waited for about fifteen minutes...

"Well, good morning!" She said excitedly as she walked through her door and walked to me to give me a kiss, which I gladly returned. She also had a band shirt, but hers was MCR, skinny jeans and black vans.