Chapter 1: The Tattoo

Start from the beginning

Ambrose just stood to the side, watching with amusement. Man he couldn't wait to see how this all plays out.

"Quiet." The mystery girl sternly told the barely conscious teen.

Surprisingly strong, she helps him back to his feet. But Isaac stumbles, nearly passing out again.

"Stay with me. We're almost there." The girl continued to try and keep the boy awake and alert.

"Come on kid, stay up" Dewey said anxiously for the young teens safety.

"At least he had her to help him" Gale tried her best to comfort the man, sending him a soft smile from her seat.

The world blurs around him as they move, the Girl struggling to keep him upright.

"My neck..." Isaac could say barley above a whisper as he winced in pain.

His head dips forward to reveal puncture wounds at the nape of his neck.

"From their claws. It's how they share memories." The beautiful girl explained, definitely knowing more than one might initially think.

"I'm sorry- claws?" Sam said freaked out and frankly just lost on the whole thing.

"But I don't remember anything." Isaac says confused as he furrow his eyebrows trying to remember anything.

"Also how they steal them." She spoke firmly.

She pulls his hands around to the front of her body. "Listen to me. No matter what happens, you hold on, okay? You hold on tight."

An engine roared to life, headlight blazing on. Before Isaac can even realize they're on a motorcycle, they hurtle forward, racing into the darkness.

"I'm so fucking confused" Mindy muttered with a shake of her head as she held Anika closer to her body.

[Scene change: Industrial Alleyway]

Bursting out of the shadows, the motorcycle rockets into an alleyway. Despite the wind at his ears, Isaac's hearing focuses, other sounds fading under- Movement.

Feet pounding pavement.

"I hear someone. Someone's coming." Isaac warned, very alarmed at the fast approaching steps.

"How can he hear that?" Tatum asked the narrator, only to get a smirk instead of an answer.

If she didn't find him so handsome she probably would've yelled at him to just straight up tell them.

The Girl responds fast, cutting a corner and heading for-

[Scene change: Random Street]

An empty street. Open road ahead. As the Girl increases the speed, Isaac glances back. Someone races after them.

Incredibly fast, eyes glowing red. It's an alpha. And, most astonishingly, he's catching up to them.

Everyone stared at the screen in pure shock and disbelief, a dude with red glowing eyes was running-and catching up-to the motorcycle.

How was that even possible....

Mindy and Randy being the movie buffs they are, already has a theory playing in their heads though.

"Faster!" Isaac all but pleaded, wanting the two of them away from this and somewhere safe.

The Alpha moves to their right and a strikingly handsome face comes into view. A clawed hand rises to attack when- he disappears, falling back, as if swallowed up by the shadows.