{~•love at first sight•~}

Licorice was zooming down the halls. He didn't want to be late to his dinner. "Come on..." He mumbled. Then he bumped into what felt like a brick wall. He stumbled and fell backwards. He held his head as he now had a headache. Licorice looked up with anger in his eyes. Licorice's eyes widened and he turned as red as a tomato. The strong figure looked down at Licorice and bent down. He grabbed his robe and brought licorice up to his face. "Watch where your going idiot." He said coldly. Licorice turned even more red. Licorice looked away. The man's eyes widened and he blushed and dropped Licorice. "Don't do that." He said as he stood up. He blushed and walked away scratching his head.

Licorice rubbed of the dirt off his robe after he stood up. He shook off what just happened and ran to his dinner. When he busted in the room, his eyes widened as he saw the man that he bumped into. He cleared his throat and walked to his designated seat. He stopped dead in his tracks when he realized that his seat was right next to the hot man. He looked away as he continued walking to his seat and sat down. "So... What's your name?" Licorice managed to force out. He felt like he would pass out. "Dark Choco..." He said as he blushed a little and sat up. "I'm Licorice" Licorice said as he waited for the others to arrive.

"Uhm... I'm sorry for what happened in the hall way..." Dark Choco said as he looked at Licorice. "No, I'm sorry. I should of been paying attention to where I was going" Licorice said as he blushed and looked away. He spotted Red Velvet and his eyes widened. He stood up and rushed to Red Velvet. Dark Choco slightly flinched at the sudden movement. "Dude... Come here" licorice said as he grabbed Red Velvet's arm and dragged him out of the room. "Dark Choco is so hot" Licorice whispered at he sneaked a glance at Dark Choco.

Red Velvet's jaw dropped. "Like, THE Dark Choco?" Red Velvet asked. "Yes." Licorice said and blushed. "OOOOOO!!!! I'm telling him!" Red velvet said as he went to enter the room. "NO!!" Licorice shouted and grabbed Red Velvet's arm. "DONT YOU DARE!" Licorice snapped. "Why not? He obviously likes you back" Red velvet said and walked back to Licorice. "You don't know that" Licorice whispered as he looked at Dark Choco. "Ok fine... Your suck a scardy cat" Red velvet teased and walked back into the dining room and sat down across from Licorice. Licorice looked down and blushed as Dark Choco looked at him.