chapter 4:Can We Get Much Higher

Start from the beginning

and,the two pilots watch them all with amusement.Kira is a little nervous because he has to face one of his ghost in here,Tolle.while Athrun put an arm behind Kira's back and rub his back signalling that everything is fine.Athrun knows when Kira is gonna get his usual panic attack,and immediately comforts him,although a little subtle.

Kira:"hey,are you guys okay?."
ask Kira as he looked at the group.
Sai:"yes,we're fine.thank you for saving us."
Sai answered back while smiling.
p.Kira:"if it wasn't because of you two,maybe we would have die right now.so,thank you,sir."
says p.Kira while giving the two pilots a genuine smile.
Athrun:"hey,sorry to break the moment here,but we gotta get out of here fast.this colony is still intact but i'm sure that those bastards will came back.let's go."
says Athrun while he goes back to the his GINN cockpit.

Kira also goes back to the cockpit of the Strike.once inside,Kira lowered the gundam signalling them to get on.they do so,and the Strike and the GINN flys away to the nearest space ship dock.

'meanwhile,back on the field.'

Destiny and Gaia had just landed on the previous battle that is Kira and Athrun massacre.they see the place is mostly destroyed and there is a lot of GINN unit scattered across the road.Shinn pinched his nose in annoyance as he and Waltfeld had to be the one to clean up the aftermath.well,at the very least he can have some fun with the past Dearka.the future Dearka will probably have a stroke at the thought of changing the past this quickly.though,they won't play uno for a little while.Dearka is still livid about that match.he and Waltfeld began to carry the Buster to their ship
with the pilot still inside,already knocked out.

'back to Kira'

he and the others have already arrived in front of the docks.there,in all its glory,is the Archangel.the past one,not the future one.Athrun has noth forgotten about the Strike's pack,so he's the one bringing it,not him.he lowers his gundam hand,and let the others get off.Athrun and him has already open their own cockpits and now stepping down to the ground.every crew that is outside the past Archangel is shocked when one of their weapon is in the hands of some random ass person.every single one of them point all of their gun at Kira and the group.p.Kira and his friends put their hands up in the air,clearly afraid.but,Kira and Athrun is not concerned in the slightest.

Kira:"who is the leader of this ship?."
Kira said,in front of his group.
grunt #1:"who the fuck are you?!!,are you with ZAFT?!!!."
one of the grunt of the ship said while still point his pistol to Kira's group,and the same as the other.
Kira:"me and my friends here,we just want to give you back this robot that the other ZAFT redcoat ace pilots almost stole."
Kira said while pointing his left thumb at the Strike.
Grunt #5:"how can we trust you?."
said a grunt while everyone put their gun down,just a little.
Kira:"i'm not coming here gunblazing now didn't i."
Kira said giving the Archangel workers a smile.

well,after that statement,everyone put down their gun,although slowly.this two people had just willingly gave back a weapon that almost all of them got stole by the Creuset armada.they heard of what happened,but not who's the pilot are.they are grateful that these two came here just to give back their weapon

???:"you will not get away with just saying that,kids.i want you all to know that these weapon is supposed to be a secret and you a civilians ride them and fight with them.you all will coming with us as a prisoners."
said someone else clearly just arrives.

Kira and Athrun both take long sigh as they know who this voice and attitude belong to.in front of them,they sees the past version of mr.Mu,captain Murrue,and Natarle Badgiruel that has died on Jachin Due.once again,fuck you Creuset.

once again,fuck you Creuset

this will be a long day for Kira and Athrun it seems

this will be a long day for Kira and Athrun it seems.and also for the past version and the alive version of their friends and Kira himself too.and also the crew of the future Archangel.