Bang!

The train shook. I looked around.

'It seems Kyojoru just woke up aswell. Sigh.. what a bother.'

I quickly put on a worried and surprised front, my hair was a little bit disheveled since i just woke up from my nap.

"Kyojoru, what's happening?!"

"IT SEEMS THAT AS A HASHIRA I HAVE BEEN SLACKING OFF!"

I "looked" around and Kyojoru slashed a couple demon tentacles. I quickly turned to look at him.

"Kyojoru! The train! It's derailing! We need to get the passengers out before it fully derails! Continue slashing the demon, it has merged in the train i can sense it. I will get the passengers to safety." Saying that i unsheathed my blade and held it in my hand.

'Star breathing, first form: A wish, shooting star!'

I quickly cut the tentacles and gathered the passengers in the cabin tying them to their seats for safety if the train crashes as fast as a shooting star.

'Star breathing, fourth form: Shining dreams, make a wish.'

I got into a defensive stance and protected the passengers from getting eaten as Kyojoru ran towards Tanjiro.

'Finally he's gone.'

《Enmu, stop attacking my cabin, and! Get ready to "die".》I spoke to Enmu telepathically.

《Understood.》Was all that i was answered.

Boom!

Bang!

Shriek!

Scratch!

Bang!
Bang!

BOOM!

"Ugh!"

Creeeack

The train shook and i stumbled almost falling down, i grabbed a seat and used it for balance.

'I need to get out of here.'

'Luckily i did not get hurt at all. Though my clothes looked like i did. Good.'

I quickly got out of the train and was met with Akaza and Kyojoru fighting.

"This is your last chance Kyojoru! Join me!"

"I'd rather die!"

"Then you will."

'Gosh i gave Akaza a script so why couldn't he stick to it?! Sigh... Akaza really hates Kyojoru that he didn't even want to say these line to him. Thats all i can get i guess."

Akaza started hating Tanjiro and Kyojoru the alot after he learnt that they are too thick skinned. I mean who wouldn't?
These slayers are total idiots! Only the strong deserved to live. Its a hunter and prey world after all. Either hunt or be hunted.

'Well time for my fashionable entrance.'

"Star breathing, seventh form: 15 stars, catastrophe!"

I sent multiple slashes toward Akaza as he was about to punch a hole through Kyojoru's stomach.

"Haa..." 'dammit! Yes he didn't make Kyojoru blind, but he was THIS! Close to killing him! Dammit!'

《Stick to the plan Akaza!》《My apologies i wasn't thinking straight. 》'Ha! Thinking straight? No! You weren't planning to let him live at all. Nevertheless i forgive you this one time Akaza since your one of my favourites.'

"Get away! I don't fight women."

"How about you get away? The sun is already rising!" I pointed to the slowly rising sun.

"Ugh.." 《Get away Akaza. And tell muzan that i have gained the hashiras' trust. 》《Got it.》

"I will be back!"

Akaza ran towards the forest entering it. But Tanjiro gave chase. 'What an idiot for a main character.' I rolled my eyes inwardly at Tanjiro's  antics and idioticness.

"Come back here you coward!" Tanjiro threw his blade towards Akaza, but Akaza just caught it and went on in a faster pace than before. Having an irk mark on him.

《Coward?! Coward who!? Your a coward! Your siblings are cowards! Your intire family are cowards! Oh wait, their dead. And me a coward? Your the one hiding behind the hashira cowardly! Your the coward always having to be saved by those around you! Without them you'd be dead!》Akaza kept on rambling.

《Alright, to end with your rambling and tell dad-no Muzan the good news.》《Yea, yea, next time i am so torturing him!》《Got it. Now go.》

I rushed Akaza to go on an even faster pace than before and now cannot be seen.

"Kyojoru! Are you okay?" I turned to him and spoke in a worried tone.

"I'm.. fine, how about the passengers...?"

"They're safe. Worry about yourself first, you know how worried i got?!"

"Haha, my apologies Nar..." He fainted before finishing the sentence.

He fainted due to blood loss. The others fainted due to their injuries except Nari...

Taisho era secrets

}●•Akaza and Enmu got jealous over the fact that Nari spends alot of time with the slayers.
}●•Akaza wanted to kill Tanjiro and Rengoku but he wasn't allowed to.
}●•The moons got stronger because Nari helped train them to use their BDA to the max.
}●•Akaza was stronger than Rengoku and could kill him in a flash.
}●•Nari never liked Tanjiro and his friends in the first place only the hashira and his sister(Nezuko).
}●•Nari thinks of the upper moons Enmu and Rui aswell as Rui's mom and sister as family and Muzan as her dad.