Flashback

[Nari's pov]

It was time to sleep. I put sleeping pills in each of their plates. They were all fast asleep so i got up and started getting their souls and transferring it into a fake body.

I finished putting their souls into the fake bodies, all except Shinobu and Mitsuri. I was already done with Shinobu so no need for that, i started to move towards Mitsuri's body and she suddenly got up.

She got into a fighting stance and pulled up out her sword with tears threatening to fall in her eyes. 'Shit i got caught.'

I didn't have any time to even speak before she started yelling at me.

[Mitsuri's pov]

We were all having an amazing dinner! Though i found something weird in my food, it looked like a... pill? I got confused. So i just put the pill aside and continued eating the food.

*time skip*

When we all went to bed it was strange since they all fall asleep almost instantly.  'Strange' but i put that thought away and started sleeping.

.

.

.

.

I suddenly woke up having an uneasy feeling.

I looked around and i saw Nari moving her hand around and something floated out of both Makio's and Suma's bodies. It looked like a transparent version of them, then she started to move the transparent versions to... a copy of both of them!

She then inserts the transparent version into the copies and then floats the original body then a white circle appeared, it looked like it was glowing.

After their bodies went in the circle, the circle then closed. I was in shock. 'What just happened?' I started thinking how did Nari do that and why, then something popped up in my head.

'Wait... that transparent versions of Makio and Suma... it came out of their bodies, that must be their souls... and Nari took their real bodies and replaced it with copies! But why? And how? Nari can't possibly do that. She's human! Unless... she is a demon, but that can't be. Demons can't eat human food and walk in the sun. But, Nari was living with a demon in the past. And it looks like she is a traitor... wait! that's it! I get it now. Nari is a spy! That's why she slowly started to cooperate. That's why i found that pill in the food. The others must have eaten the pill. It seems like a sleeping pill considering that they should have woken up, considering hashiras not to mention shinobi have heightened senses. How could Nari do this... i don't wan't to fight her, but i need to save my friends! Okay let's do this Mitsuri!'

She was walking towards me getting closer. I immediately got up, unsheathed my blade and got into a fighting stance and started yelling at her.

"Haha! You think you can stand a chance against me? Mitsuri a lil heads up. You will watch as the final battle begins and everyone you care about will perish." She begins laughing hysterically. I was in shock of what she just said.

"No..why..." tears were forming in my eyes

"Why would you do this?!" I yelled at her as she just continued laughing.

"I thought we were on the same side!" She finally stopped laughing and looked at me coldly with a hint of satisfaction.

"Was all you said just a lie?!" She opened her mouth to speak. "No, well not all of them." After she said that i was hit and crashed into the wall.

"Agh!" I yelled as i looked at what hit me. It was a demon and... it's eyes had the kanji upper 2! I immediately looked at Nari's direction.

"Your a traitor!" She just smiled and said. "And your dead." In a cold voice as the demon just looked at me smiling. I wanted to say at least something before i die. So i said the sentence in my mind.

"I will never forgive you!...Nari!" I yelled before everything went black.

[Nari's pov]

As Mitsuri fell on the ground. I turned to look at Douma and had a nice conversation with him after cleaning up the traces replacing Mitsuri's body and got her to forget everything that happened tonight. I went to sleep after doing all that.