Chapter 5

<Nari pov>

As me Shinobu and Mitsuri were walking in town we spot a mochi stall and decided to buy mochi i got 2 packs, Shinobu only got 1, and Mitsuri got 5!

Nari:Mmm~ mochi is sooo delicious!

Mitsuri:I agree, i agree!

Nari:Hey, when will i be able to meet my brother again tho?

Shinobu:Ah! Thats right, i forgot to tell you that Tomioka and Rengoku-san were sent to find him and bring him here safely. So don't worry!" Shinobu says as she pats my back.

Mitsuri:Yea, you don't have to worry since i am positive that they won't harm him.

Nari:Thanks guys. That means alot. But we should probably head for some shade. You guys can ask me a couple questions." I say as i drag both Shinobu and Mitsuri under a tree's shade.

As me Shinobu and Mitsuri sat under the shade we begin the questions, the questions start turning into normal conversations.

As time flew by the sun was already setting, Mitsuri, shinobu and me started getting up and headed for Mitsuri's estate since we were planning a sleepover and continued our conversation while walking. While walking we bumped into Tengen and his wives as well as Rengoku.

"Ah! Uzui-san! Rengoku-san! Want to join us for the sleepover we were having?" Mitsuri after calling out to them and gaining their attention asked them to join us.

"Tengen-sama, who is that?" Makio whispers to Uzui while wondering who i was.

"Ah! Nari-san, these are my wives Makio, Suma and Hinatsuru." Tengen adds "And guys this is Nari, she doesn't have a last name."

Hinatsuru:Hi nice to meet you, you can call me Hina.

Nari:Ah! Thank you Hina-san!" After thanking her i turn to face Rengoku. "Ah! Rengoku-san, did you guys find him yet?" I asked.

Rengoku:I APOLOGISE FOR WE CANNOT FIND YOUR BROTHER YET! BUT DON'T WORRY I BELIEVE WE CAN FIND HIM SOON!" he said in a loud voice.

'Wow, he is even louder than his father...' I thought.

Nari:Well i appreciate it. But we should get going, its getting dark soon.

Mitsuri:Yes! Yes! Let us go!" Mitsuri said in a hyper voice.

*after the group arrived at Mitsuri's estate*

"Wow! Your estate is a big as Shinobu's estate! Its very nice aswell" I exclaimed faking a surprised expression on my face as i examined it.

"Ah! Thank you Nari-san!" Mitsuri said happily after hearing my so called "complement" oh she is so innocent.

"No need to thank me, after all i am just stating the facts." I said looking (pretending) to be embarrassed.

As we headed inside Mitsuri's estate Mitsuri helped setting down the futons and pillows in the living room. Me and Shinobu ended up cooking with Mitsuri.

*Time skip to the next day*

As i woke up i remembered what happened last night. 'It was quite troublesome, but at least we fixed it. I can't let the plan fail, no, no no no. Never am i gonna let the plan fail...'

I start to remember the words told to me last night.

*******

"No..why..."

"Why would you do this?!"

"I thought we were on the same side!"

"Was all you said just a lie?!"

"Agh!"

"Your a traitor!"

"I will never forgive you!....Nari!"

********

At least we cleaned up and got everything fixed.

Taisho era secrets

}●•What happened last night will be shown on the next flashback.
}●•A friend popped up in the middle of the sleepover.
}●•Rengoku's death will be prevented.
}●•The train arc is coming soon!