Chapter 6

[Mitsuri's pov]

It was morning. 'I feel like i am forgetting something... oh well! Must not be important.' I thought as i started to get up. My back felt a bit sore but it was nothing important either way.

[Nari's pov]

I woke up not long after everyone woke up and got changed. Mitsuri doesn't remember anything so that's good. It was a very long night and tonight is the night i reunite with my "brother" so i go to get ready.

After i finished taking a bath Kyojoru and Hinatsuru called us for breakfast, i started heading towards the others and sit beside Shinobu and Mitsuri. Hinatsuru and Makio are bringing in the food. "Ah, Hina let me help you bring the food over." I said to her.

"Thank you for the help Nari." Hinatsuru said flashing me a smile.

I help carry the food to the table and we begin eating.

"UMAI!"

I was a little startled when Kyojoru said that even though i should be used to this already. Everyone finishes their meal and start getting up.

"Hey Nar-" Shinobu started talking but before she could finish a crow flew through the window.

"CAW! CAW! MEETING! MEETING! OYAKATA-SAMA SUMMONS THE HASHIRAS FOR A MEETING!"

"I apologise for leaving early Nari."

"No, no, no need to apologise Shinobu. Now get going before you guys are late for the meeting." I said to the others after i answered Shinobu.

'Please leave!'

"Alright then! We shall leave, after all it is very unflashy to be late!"

After that they all left.

'Finally, they were starting to get annoying'

I went out and left Mitsuri's estate and started heading towards the forest to train. Going into the forest i summoned a katana in my hand and a couple of training dummies. Replacing each dummy with another every time i cut one down.

Suddenly i felt a presence behind me and stopped summoning dummies. Cutting down the ones i already summoned, i was standing on a pile of sliced up dummies.

"Nari-chan! That was soooo cool!" Daki exclaimed as she hugged me.

"Aw, thanks Daki." I tell her hugging her back.

"How has the arc going?" I tell her.

"Oh, you know. I'm happy to be able to kill the old hag soon."

"That's great! The train arc will come soon. Is Rui ready to make his appearance by the way?"

"Yes, but i am here to ask if you would like to hangout with me. So will you?"

"Of course! Your my best friend after all." I said smiling at her.

Me and Daki headed towards a random village after we got our disguises. Me and Daki were shopping, hopping from one store to another. Until we were rudely interupted.

"Hey~ what are you pretty ladies doing here without anyone to protect you? Don't worry though because i would gladly guide you girls~."

The man looked to be in his 50s and was eyeing us up and down. It irked me and Daki. As he tried to grab me Daki intervened.

"We don't need you to guide us." In a mocking tone. This made the man angry. We looked at exchange a couple glances with each other before running into the forest in a normal speed to normal people.

"Hey? Hey! Come back!" He yelled chasing after us.

"Ugh, what a dumb human."

"Pft, yeah hes running right in to our trap."

"Let's go, only a little bit more deeper in the forest. Though it would be a good idea to throw him to those low ranked demons."

As we stopped running we were already deep inside the forest. We turned to look at him as he catches up to us and stops running.

*huff*

*huff*

"You girls sure know*huff*how to run fast! But*huff*there is nowhere for you*huff*to run now."*huff*

He was sweating alot. He was so disgusting so i kicked him in the stomach resulting in him hitting a tree.

"You want to say that again old man? Or do i have to kick you again?"

"Nari, you are ab-so-lute-ley ruthless right now. Haha! Did ya see the look on his face? He looks so useless! Hahaah."

"Yeah, yeah, so what do we do with this freak?"

"Kill it off of course, how dare it lay it's eyes on both of us."

Screams sounded through the forest.

****

"Well i better get going Daki. I don't want them to get suspicious of me." I said before looking at the thing in front of me. I cut off his fingers off one.by.one. i turned to look at Daki again before hugging her goodbye and running towards a lake washing myself off and then running towards Shinobu's estate.

As i continued running i started seeing a familiar estate coming into my view.

As i got closer and closer i stopped running and stood in front of the "Butterfly estate".

'Time to meet the "Kamaboko squad" i guess.'

As i enter through the doors i started hearing screaming coming from one of the rooms. 'Must be Zenitsu i guess.'

Suddenly a figure pounced on me, pulling me into a hug.

"Nari-chan, i was looking for you everywhere! Do you know how worried i was for you?"

"Sorry Mitsuri-chan, i went to the nearby village to explore. It has been some time since i met other people. You know, living in my family and all. Rui actually favored me since i treated him like family."

"Did the others not treat you nicely?" Mitsuri asked looking at me worriedly.

"No, no" i said waving my hand.

"Its just that Rui put together a family since that was what he longed for before he became a demon. But he forced them to take roles forcing them to be his after saving them from slayers. They only act like a family but there was no emotion at all. Giving them his blood so that they could look like him. Giving them specific roles. I met Rui while running away from slave traffickers. I loved him like a brother and he was happy to have a real family. The others stayed away from me though."

"That's so sad! Don't worry! I'm sure you will see your brother again." Mitsuri said tears were falling from her eyes as she got very emotional.

"Yeah, i hope so too." I gave her a "sad" smile.

"Well i better head to my quarters to sleep. Night Mitsuri-chan."

"Oh! I have to go too. I'm patrolling tonight. Well have a good sleep Nari!"

"Thanks!" I watched her figure disappear and start heading towards my sleeping quarters.

'This is going to be fun for sure.' I grinned internally.

Taisho era secrets

}●•Rui actually thinks of Nari as his sister for real and is not just acting.
}●•It has been 9 years since Nari arrived.
}●•The Author is already making a new story.
}●•Tanjiro smells a familiar demon's presence nearby that is not Nezuko's.
}●• This chapter was posted for author's friend nicknamed EMiLy