Chapter 8

It was fast. Kyojoru killed the demon and now we were on the train. We were waiting for a few slayers that was supposed to assist us on this mission.

I was reading a novel that i bought(summoned) and Kyojoru was eating. I had learned to tune out noises so i could focus on reading my novel.

*****

"UMAI"

"UMAI"

"UMAI"

"UMAI"

"UMAI"

Chatter

Bang!

Hey!

Excuse me!

"Umm.. a-are you the hashira we were supposed to meet up with..?"

"UMAI"

"UMAI"

Tanjiro was looking a bit awkward. 'Kyojoru would acknowledge Tanjiro soon. I am just helping fasten it.'

"Ah! Rengoku-san! The slayers have arrived."

"UMAI"

"AH, I DID NOT HEAR YOU I APOLOGISE."

"No no, it's okay."

'I can't let them get close!'

"YOUR THE ONE CARRYING A DEMON GIRL RIGHT?"

"Yes, we met during the trial. Nezuko is my sister."

"Hey, if i'm not mistaken, we have met a couple times right? Your sleep was interupted by my brother suddenly attacking. I apologise for what happened." I interupted their talk.

"Ah! No no, i should be thanking you for arriving there before things got too serious."

"Oh well, you and your friends should sit down. It would be tiresome to continue standing."

Tanjiro thanked me and called over his friends to sit down. He sat across from me and Kyojoru. The man in the uniform came and punched a hole in each of the passengers tickets. And he was now asking for ours.

Bang!

'It looks like the scapegoat is here.'

"PLEASE STAND ASIDE SIR!"

The demon was attacking the passengers. It was quite a show. Kyojoru quickly killed the demon gaining praises from the passengers. Once everything was finally calmed down the ticket man punched a hole in everyone's tickets.

'Wow, they are already asleep. Quite a useful BDA Enmu owns.'

Suddenly the children entered the cabin.

'Talk about fast timing.'

"Oi, you kids hurry and tie these people up."

"Ah, ah, yes ma'am."

"Good, carefully now, we don't wan't them waking up now do we?"

"No ma'am. "

"Well then, i shall take a nap. Don't wake me up."

"O-ok.."

Sigh

'These kids... oh well. Enmu will "die" and Kyojoru will live. Thats all that i need to focus on.'

I thought as i slowly drifted to sleep.

.

.

.