38, ★

Y/n Fallflower

Y/n Fallflower

SINCE EVERYONE was back together of course we were drinking

SINCE EVERYONE was back together of course we were drinking. As much as I love to drink I couldn't shake the feeling that a certain curse would be coming back.
" what's your problem? You haven't even had one drink since we got here? You too good for my liquor?!" Giant King shouted.

" I already told you 12 times that I don't drink liquor because I'm a doll" gowther sassed.
" you should hold your tongue or you won't even make it to the party" I noted.

They took king away after he passed back out before he slapped Escanors glasses off, making him turn into his giant self gowther caught them throwing them back on.

" what's wrong mama? You haven't had one drink?" Ban asked.
" oh uh- nothing I'm not in the mood for drinking" I replied back

Even if I wanted to party and drink I couldn't even rest knowing the information I had.

Meliodas held a barrel of beer drinking it.
" miss Merlin doesn't seem to be here would you mind if I go-
" sorry I'm late" Merlin apologized appearing in a seat.

" you all thought I was absorbed in one of my sketchy experiments again, don't you?" She asked.
" if so, you were right" she added.

Even her presence was off, like she was in pain.
" why don't we have a toast?" Escanor offered.
I grabbed any cup near adding it to the toast.
" cheers!" I smiled.
" hell yeah! Time to drink like there's no tomorrow!" Ban cheered.

" so gowther how did the other gowther end the holy war?" Diane asked.
Everyone was confused as they don't remember it being him to end it.
" I believe the Great War ended when the goddess rave sacrificed themselves to seal away the demon race, isn't that right" escanor voiced.

" you weren't even alive back then Escanor" I aimed he was in his 40s and human so he definitely wasn't there.
" but I also don't know who ended fully, I know I was apart of it though" I added.

" I'm sorry, I can't talk about it right now" gowther sighed.
" or I don't know if I should talk about it" he sighed.

I got up walking to my room.
" where ya heading?" Meliodas asked.
" feeling tiresome, goodnight everyone love you guys" I smiled.
Merlin got up also about to head out.
" I hope you haven't forgotten. We're not done, we still haven't defeated all of the Ten Commandments" She reminded before walking into the Tavern.
I wish everyone would quit reminding us about it.
I walked back into the tavern after her walking to my room, I passed Merlin before seeing her fall down.
I caught her body wrapping my hand around her waist and the other over her shoulder.
"Be careful don't push yourself" I reminded.
" Zeldris did a number on you" Meliodas noticed coming up the stairs.

" you and I go back longer than everyone else" meliodas told her.
He did meet her before me though I am old I just didn't know her.
" it's not hard to see through you though" I admitted.
"By the way, everything your doing now it's not to rescue the people of this kingdom or to liberate Camelot" Meliodas noted.
" not even to help defeat Zeldris, all to protect Aruther. But It'd be nice if you held some weight around here" I scolded.
" please try to understand. I can't afford to loose him" she huffed.
As she spoke I felt Escanor's presence lurking behind the door.
" As far as I'm concerned young Aruther is hope itself" merlin admitted.

The next day meliodas and Elizabeth stepped outside to talk. Once they arrived back inside the tense air hit me.
" Elizabeth told me something.." he whispered.
" she was speaking about something with zaratras a few weeks ago, I know it's her memories" I spoke.

Merlin was sick and had gotten worse ELIZABETH came in and tried to make her feel better.
My healing power was nothing like this if I was gonna be honest.

After that Elizabeth's emotions changed. " you alright Elizabeth?" I ask.
" yes, I'd like to be alone I'm just feeling tired" she answered heading out the door.
" since when has she ever wanted to be alone?" I question.

We finally set off leaving Liones we were all dressed in our metal armor my was a yellow color and has a metal skirt and a white cap.