"Cons"

Decepticons, war hungry beasts. At least that's what Optimus always told me. I'm Bumblebee, or just "Bee" for short. And I'm the great warrior Optimus Prime's lieutenant, or scout not sure. Recently I've been curious about the Decepticons like, what would it be like to work for Megatron? Whats it like to actually fly? I've been itching my circuit boards to find out! Ratchet is always on about jabberwocky, never know what he's talking about so I usually never listen. Bulkhead and Sari are out doin' their own thing, me and Sari don't talk rarely anymore because of a "little" argument we had. Prowl is always doing Primus knows what, and Optimus is just in the middle of a mid-life crisis as humans call it. And me? Alone, in my room, thinking about joining Megatron...

Suddenly I hear a crash from downstairs, I rush out to see what it was. It was just bulkhead falling over...and Sari, laughing. I look away and slowly walk back to my room, ever since the argument and Sari saying she hated me I felt I guess apart of my motherboard missing..or as humans say apart of me missing. I sit back down and look out the window, but then I see a familiar jet, Blitzwing. I need to tell prime! I rush to get in contact with him, "Optimus prime here, what is it." He spoke in a tired tone. "Prime it's me Bumblebee! I saw Blitzwing out in the city, he's attacking it!!" I freaked out. "I am picking up a decepticon signal...alright." he hung up and I waited for him to call all autobots, I look back out the window to observe what Blitzbrain was doing. Then I hear something from downstairs, I rush out once more and see prowl, bulkhead, and ratchet reviving the all too well known "autobots roll out" phrase...but...why didn't i get it? Did prime really leave me out of ANOTHER mission?! After I spotted the con?! I don't think so. I quickly rushed after them following them, I can't believe he'd leave me out of a mission again, last time I thought it was because there were 4 decepti-creeps, but this time?? It's only fraggin' Blitzbrain!! I accelerated more out of rage almost accidentally completely losing control of my steering for a second, until i calmed down and continued to follow them.

After what seems forever I finally arrived, they were all fighting Blitzwing, but they seemed to be winning..I mean it is a 1v4.. I slowly take out my stinger ready to attack, but then think. My stinger never does any actual damage..neither does my shocking. Maybe I am just a useless bot to my team? Whatever, I'll just do what I can. I aim my stinger at Blitzwing's face or faces that is. That random guy is sure a freak show to watch sometimes. I finally get my stinger perfectly aligned and then....fire! I shot Blitzbrain making him in his face fall over, this must've been his last "button pressed" because he started shooting his freeze cannon open fire. I managed to dodge most of them but noticed bulkhead got frozen, with sari in him! Serves them right...but after all... we're still a team. I rush over to Bulkhead and use my electricity to melt the ice, then quickly go back to fighting Blitzbrain. "Bumblebee, what are you doing here!" Prime yelled from behind. "Not being left out on another mission!" I turned around and yelled back. "I didn't tell you to come for a reason, you're too small and careless for these missions!" He said sternly. "Oh! So now I'm too careless?! What's next my legs are useless??! Prime I'm on this team for a reason! That reason is to protect, and if you won't even let me do that then you're no prime." I said staring at him, I nearly went rage mode with how upset I was after he said... "Bumblebee we don't want you getting hurt but your attacks are useless!" I stared at Optimus in disbelief, I looked back at Blitzwing who was running away then turned back to my "team". "Then you're all better off without me I'm assuming." I rip off my autobot symbol and turn back around to the direction Blitzwing went. "Now if you'll excuse me, I have a certain con I need to beat up. Alone." I say running off in the direction he went.....

With the other Autobots....

"What the slag Prime!" Ratchet yelled, "we just lost one of our most loyal members!" He said knocking Optimus on the side of the head, hoping to knock some sense into him. "My little buddy is really, gone?" Bulkhead said softly staring at the autobot symbol on the grown that bumblebee had ripped off. Sari looked a little worried too, despite the fact she told bee she hated him after their argument, she wanted to apologize for so long but never knew how. She slowly walked over and picked up the autobot symbol and started to walk back to the base. It was only then the realization had hit Optimus. "Frag....why did I say those things.." he rested a hand on his face. Prowl had nothing to say, just sorrow for the small yellow bot. They all eventually went back to base. Sari slowly walked into Bees room looking at all the memories inside, from silly photos she and him took, to battle "trophies" of his he got after beating a con. She started to tear up, knowing bee wouldn't be coming back any time soon.

With Bumblebee...

I ran through the woods slowly catching up to Blitzwing, I was beginning to wonder why he hadn't just turned into his jet form until I saw he had a damaged wing. I finally got the courage and yelled out to him. "Hey! Wait up Blitzwing! I wanna talk to you!" I said desperately hoping he'd listen. He turned around and it was his icy face, he stopped running and waited for me to catch up. Once I stopped Infront of him I started panting heavily trying to catch my breath after running so much, when I looked back up he had a blaster pointed at my head. "Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait!" I yelled "I don't wanna fight, I just wanna ask something of you!" I said putting my hands up. "Vat do jou vant to ask me biene?" Blitzwing (icy) said. |Biene means bee in German| I continued panting but slowly caught my breath. "I..I want...i want to join Megatron.." I say taking deep breaths and looking at him. He turns to random and laughs like a maniac "Jou vant to join Megatron! AHAHAHAA! Jou are a vunny biene!!" He said leaning down to my level. "I'm being serious, my team doesn't even want me anymore so what the point in being an autobot...see?" I pointed to the missing autobot symbol on my chest plate. His face turns to icy once more "vell..I suppose I can take jou to see vhat ze boss says.." he says grabbing me by my wrist. "Vhat, jou have to pretend to be a hostage vhen we first go in, or else jou vill be blasted into a pulp" he said sternly. I nod and begin to follow him. Soon, we arrived at the entrance of Megatrons base. He turned to me as icy and pulled out stasis cuffs "von't worry zees are only temporary. Maybe!! MHAHA!" Random blurts but gently puts the stasis cuffs on. We begin walking into the base..

Once they arrived to Megatron.....

"My lord vis biene vants to join us decepticons, vis team voes not vind him useful anymore. I vas there when vheir argument vent down" Blitzwing (icy) spoke. Megatron looked at me with a stern expression, I started to shake but then got shocked by the stasis cuffs for moving too much. Blitzwing looked back at me was I got shocked with a "are you okay" look I guess, I nodded softly and looked up at Megatron, who obviously towered over me. I clear my throat "uhm, Megatron. Sir. I'd like to, join the Decepticons. My team, no longer finds me "useful" to them." I spoke softly.

"You will be very useful to us. You may join us, bumblebee. But from now on, you're known as..hornet"