𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍❤︎︎,𝟎𝟏𝟑

AUGUST 19,2023📍SUGARHILL HIGHSCHOOL❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

AUGUST 19,2023
📍SUGARHILL HIGHSCHOOL
❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

"THE Fuck?" Kehlani mumbled to herself as she texted notti. He opened it and left her on read, she didn't know  what was going on lately seeing they were just on good terms 2 days ago. She sighed 'Maybe he just needs space' she thought to herself. Putting in her AirPods blasting 'VIXEN' By Miguel . She put her head down slowly drifting off too sleep.

She felt someone tap her on her back " hmm?" She slowly opened her eyes. " Yoo, class ended 5 minutes ago" a voice spoke up. " oh shit.. thanks uhh" she looked up in the Light skins eyes. " Jordan" he smiled she smiled back her deep dimples popping out. " what's ya next class lemme walk with yu'" his deep Louisiana accent popping out. "Biology" she responded opening her AirPod case slipping them into it.

He smirked " mines too come on" he tilted his head towards the door. Kehlani was very friendly so she wouldn't mind being friends with him since she needed someone to talk to. "Soo.. you got a boyfriend?" He looked down at the girl. At this point she is shorter than everyone " yea" she blushed thinking about him. " nigga must be special got you blushing and shit" he pointed out  smiling.

" yea he really something y'know before I met him I was shy and wouldn't even come out of my room, I was terrified to meet him forreal- let's talk about you you got a girlfriend" she cut herself off as he widened his eyes. " ion really...likee.. y'know" he mumbled scratching his neck. Kehlani squinted a little bit " oh....so you" she flipped her hand doing the 'gay' movement. He chuckled at her sense of humor " yea .. tiny you funny y'know that?" He smiled. That was kehlani she brought the goodness out of everyone.

"Wait before we get in here lemme get ya number" he stopped in his tracks making her stop as well,handing her his phone. She put her number in as 'KAYKAY❤️' . He smiled " come on, we gon be latee Jojo" she made a new nickname for him, practically dragging the boy by his hand making him fall onto the floor.

She started laughing-wheezing at this point, he started laughing from her laughing. " damn tiny... you a nigga asum.. strong ahh" he laughed rubbing his elbow. " I'm not a nigga Jojo" she rolled her eyes as the door to the classroom swung open. " Ms kehlani and Mr. Jordan in here now!" Mr. Hobbs stated making the two look at each other and laugh.

Notti's head shot up seeing his girlfriend with another nigga . True he hasn't been himself lately,he just been in the studio a lot trying to make a song for her. " Igh tiny imma  go to my seat" he embraced her into a side hug. Notti bit his lip hard " alr Jojo text me later" she smiled. She walked over to her seat smiling

" hey e!" She opened her phone. " wassup mama, why you was late?" He looked at the girl in her phone. " oh cause Jojo dumb ass fell onna floor" she shook her head. " jojo I thought his name was Jordan?" He tilted his head.