four of six meet

Depuis le début

----

Despite the passage of time, the young Goron's disappearance into Death Mountain remained a topic of discussion. Some claimed to catch glimpses of him around the mountain, leading to rumors of a ghost from ancient times. Others dismissed it as a prank, but the unease lingered. To add to the concern, Rudania, the Divine Beast, behaved oddly. Although permitted to be near the crater, it strayed from its commands.

Daruk was worried that the young Goron's supposed prank was causing harm and decided to investigate the mountain longer than usual. He became even more troubled when Rudania was not following his commands and staying in the volcano's crater. Upon investigation, however, he found nothing unusual except for the Divine Beast's disobedience.

A little over a week ago, an unexpected occurrence shook the quietness of the night. A loud explosion in the center of Death Mountain awakened the entire vicinity, prompting them to rush out of their homes and investigate the source of the noise. To their surprise, they discovered that the volcano had become even more active than before, continuously spewing out lava at an alarming rate.

Daruk, being his dutiful guardian, immediately hurried back to his Divine Beast to check on its condition. Upon arriving, he was shocked to find it had been displaced again. However, it was no longer situated within the volcano's crater. Still, instead, it was positioned at the entrance of Death Mountain. This unexpected turn of events caused Daruk to be greatly concerned about the safety of his Divine Beast.

As time went by, the volcano's activity level continued to escalate, causing rocks and other debris to descend from the sky, endangering the lives of anyone in the vicinity. To ensure the safety of all travelers, they were quickly evacuated from the area, preventing any possible injuries or harm.

As time passed, Daruk grew concerned as he hadn't seen the young Goron since before the volcano became active. Though he didn't know the young one, he couldn't help fearing the worst. Every day, he searched before leaving and returning home, hoping to find the missing Goron and bring him back safely. Unfortunately, each search came up empty.

However, his luck changed during his latest patrol around Death Mountain. He noticed movement out of his eye and quietly approached, peeking around the corner to discover the young Goron he had been searching for standing there, lost in thought while gazing at the mountain.

Not wanting to startle the young Goron, Daruk stayed silent and observed him. The young one was pacing anxiously, clearly troubled by something. Unaware of Daruk's presence, he continued to fret while the large Goron watched him with great interest.

" what am I going to do? I can't do this by myself," the young one stated as he paced. " what if it's too early" he muttered to himself.

Daruk could only wonder what this young one was worried about. Of course, he had wondered why the young one was up here in the first place for many, many days and many, many weeks, but to see the young one this worried about something, he couldn't help but want to help him. He stayed silent, though, and watched the young one pace.

As Daruk's foot accidentally collided with a nearby rock, the young Goron swiftly shifted his body towards Daruk in surprise. In a sudden panic, the youth dashed away at full speed, with Daruk hot on his tail for an endless stretch of miles. Eventually, they arrived at the serene Lake Darman, where Daruk kept a watchful eye from a distance.

In an attempt to apprehend the young one, Daruk stumbled and fell on top of him, sending them both tumbling down a steep hill. "Please calm down; I only want to ensure your safety," Daruk urged as the young one pushed him off and continued to flee. Despite the youth's best efforts, Daruk managed to seize hold of the sash around his waist before he could vanish out of sight behind a looming wall.