The pink tree falls into an actual tree

(Don't skip over!)

(Important!)

(So I really have NO idea what to do for the cover so if anyone has ideas pls comment them thanks ✌️)

*ANNABETH POV*

"Yay. There's more people coming."

"Nico, he's my cousin. And he might surprise you."

He shrugged. "I'm going to go beat up your boyfriend. See ya."

Will anxiously ran after his boyfriend. "I'm will be there for medical reasons and holding-Nico-back-reasons."

All that were left in the room were Me and Piper.

"So," she asked as she flopped down on the bed. "You said Magnus was bringing like, a friend or something?"

"Oh yea, Alex. They're amazing." I said as I sat next to her. "They're kinda like Percy."

"All we need is another Percy." She said jokingly. She immediately burst out laughing. I soon followed suit.

Then I heard someone scream outside.

I got up from the bed. "I'm guessing that's Percy. I better go check up on him. C'mon,"

Piper ran after me as we ran out of the Athena cabin.

Over by the lake, multiple things were happening at once.

1) Magnus had arrived and anxiously glowing and yelling at the tree.

2) Something pink and green in the tree was moving at lightning speed.

3) Some girl with a green headscarf was floating about 40 feet above them.

4) Percy had somehow gotten in the lake.

5) Will was holding Nico back as well as he could.

"I'm not even going to ask." I said, not to anyone in particular. "You separate the boys. I'll get my cousin."

I ran over to Magnus and saw that he was yelling for Alex to get down so he could heal them.

"Alex, get down! I need to heal you! You could have serious injures!"

"No!"

"I have your sunglasses."

Alex gasped. "You wouldn't dare!"

Magnus smirked. "I'll throw them in the lake."

Alex immediately dropped out of the tree and snatched a pair of heart sunglasses from Magnus.

"SAM!" Magnus yelled at the girl in the sky. "YOU COULD HAVE KILLED HER!"

"I KNOW AERODYNAMICS! I MADE SURE SHE DID'NT DIE!"

"Aren't you two already dead?"

"Do you have a way to get us to Boston at a moment's notice."