Despite her state, there was an undeniable sense of adorableness about her that Kyojuro couldn't help but notice.

His heart quickened in response, his emotions swirling in a mix of surprise and something more.

As Kyojuro prepared to take his next step and present the small box he carried, a faint scent reached his senses-a hint of alcohol lingered in the air.

His brow furrowed slightly as he paused, the realization dawning upon him that (Y/N) had been indulging in drinks throughout the night.

It was clear that she wasn't in her most coherent state, and Kyojuro found himself reconsidering the timing of his intentions.

Kyojuro's curiosity prompted him to address the elephant in the room, and he inquired if they had been drinking quite a bit.

Elias was quick to respond, explaining that the drinks contained only 5% alcohol, as if to downplay the situation.

However, Elias conveniently omitted the fact that he had played a part in obtaining those particular drinks.

'No way in hell I'm telling Rengoku-Sensei that I bought these with the intention to drunk up my bestie a bit. Nope nope.' Elias thought.

Kyojuro's voice took on a feigned sternness as he teased, "You guys are really something, huh? Drinking without inviting me."

His playful tone was accompanied by a smile, showcasing his good-natured approach to the situation.

"Next time you decide to drink, make sure to include me," he added with a chuckle, making it clear that he was only joking.

With a soft smile, Kyojuro then turned his attention to the half-sleeping (Y/N). He approached her and crouched down, his gaze fixated on her peaceful expression.

The moment was tender and intimate, a glimpse into the depth of Kyojuro's feelings for (Y/N).

'She look so peaceful... And so wacked out. I love his woman so damn much.'

Kyojuro's thoughts were consumed by the presence of (Y/N), her impact on him profound and undeniable. He found himself entranced by her, feeling a surge of emotions that only she could evoke.

She set his heart ablaze.

But with a mental shake, he refocused his attention on the situation at hand.

With a shake of his head, Kyojuro snapped out of his reverie, his focus returning to the group around him. He cleared his throat, his voice gentle as he inquired about (Y/N)'s condition.

"How much has she had to drink?" he asked, concern lacing his words.

Tanjiro offered a response, "Probably about half a dozen. She did say she was feeling dizzy earlier."

Nezuko's voice joined the conversation, her concern echoing in the room.

"Hmm hmm?" she asked, her gaze shifting between Kyojuro and her brother.

Kyojuro's reassuring smile was accompanied by comforting words. "She just needs some rest, Nezuko. She'll be fine." His confidence was evident, and his words were meant to ease the concerns of (Y/N)'s friends.

However, another thought began to take shape in Kyojuro's mind.

The couch (Y/N) was currently lying on wasn't an ideal sleeping arrangement, especially considering her state.

He mumbled to himself, his voice a quiet rumination, "She should be moved to her room."

Zenitsu, with his keen sense of hearing, offered a suggestion that seemed to make sense.