|Chapter 17|

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN:

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN:

As time passed by, (Y/N) tried her best to move forward and focus on other aspects of her life.

She couldn't ignore the constant presence of Vivian, who seemed to always be around Kyojuro, and it weighed on her heart.

But she accepted the reality that her feelings for Kyojuro might not lead to anything more than a temporary connection.

Determined not to waste her time on something that seemed unattainable, (Y/N) shifted her focus to her studies and worked hard for their upcoming exams.

She also decided to mend her relationship with Elias, recognizing his efforts to change and be a better person.

Over time, she saw how genuinely sorry Elias was, and how he was trying to be more productive and responsible.

As they spent more time together, Elias slowly became accepted by (Y/N)'s group of friends, including the Kamaboko squad.

He proved himself as a valued member, and they welcomed him into their circle with open arms.

Despite the challenges and heartache, (Y/N) found strength in moving forward and cherishing the meaningful connections she had in her life.

She appreciated the support and friendship of the Kamaboko squad, and she began to see that life held many possibilities beyond her initial crush for Kyojuro.

With determination and resilience, (Y/N) looked forward to the future, focusing on her studies, her friendships, and the person she was becoming.

The bonds she had built with her squad and the reconciliation with Elias brought a sense of contentment and happiness, guiding her towards a brighter and fulfilling path.

It was the day after their exams, and (Y/N), Zenitsu, Inosuke, and Tanjiro finally burst out of the exam room with a collective sigh of relief.

They all looked at each other, relieved that the exams were finally over.

"Congratulations, everyone! We did it!" Tanjiro exclaimed, smiling at his friends. "You all studied really hard, and I'm sure you did great."

Zenitsu chimed in, "Yeah, especially you, Inosuke. It's like a miracle that you got high grades too."

Inosuke grinned proudly and said, "Well, I would like to give my thanks to (Y/N) and Tanjiro for letting me copy some answers."

(Y/N) laughed and playfully nudged Inosuke. "You answered most of the question. But hey-Teamwork makes the dream work."

They all chuckled and walked together towards the cafeteria to celebrate their hard work and the end of exams.

As they approached the cafeteria, they spotted Nezuko and Kanao in the hallways, engaged in conversation.

"Hey, Nezuko! Kanao!" Tanjiro called out, waving at them. "How did your exams go?"