Double Trouble

At the Main Gate of Enies Lobby

Y/N: What a nice place this is! I still remember the beauty of this place.

Luffy: This place is amazing

They continue to marvel in this place, until they start to hear gunshots and bombs being thrown their way.

Marine 1: Intruders!!

Marine 2: Gun them down boys!!

Y/N starts to yawn as he starts to just stretch.

Y/N: Now this! Is where the fun begins. Let's bounce Luffy

Y/N says that as he drops down smiling as the Marines just look up.

Marine 1: W-Who is that

As they all feel a bone chilling aura coming in hot above them.

As Y/N makes his way down and begins to just start clobbering all the marines that stand in his way

Y/N: Luffy, Jump over the other side!

Luffy does as Y/N says as Y/N continues to take down the marines that are trying to fight him. One of them takes out a Den-den Mushi.

Marine 1: This is the Main Gate reporting. There is bad news, Two Intruders have appeared and one of them is fighting us off.

???: Dispose of them

Marine 1: Its not that easy, He is str-

As before he can finish, Y/N just decks him in the face knocking him out as Y/N runs towards the entrance of the Front Gate as he smashes the door open joining Luffy.

Officer 1: We have eyes in the two Intruders

Officer 2: Hey stop!

A Marine from the Main Gate picks up the Den-den Mushi

Marine 3: Those two are...Straw-Hat Luffy and Oni Demon Y/N!!!

Officer: One with 100 million and the other with 150 million!!

Y/N and Luffy just continue to barge through the people that stand in their way.

Y/N: Where's Nico at?!?

Marine: I will never tell you guys!

Y/N: Fine then.

Y/N grabs his Kanabo and uses a 'Thunder Bagua' on the marine as he gets sent flying off.

Y/N: Hey...don't touch him

Y/N drops his Kanabo and runs towards the two people who are trying to attack Luffy with their swords as he towers over them, grabs their heads and bashes them together.

Y/N: Lets keep going!

Luffy: Hold On! Gomu Gomu no Rocket!

Luffy says as Y/N holds onto Luffy as they are launched over the Gate towards the next area as they find themselves surrounded by a bunch of marines.

Marine: Ten thousand against the two of you. We are going to win.

Y/N: I guess we gotta do this the hard way.

He takes out his Kanabo and coats it with Lightning

Luffy: We can take you guys on. Bring it!

A few minutes pass

Officer: Sir I would like to give a damage report.

???: So how many have we lost.

Officer: Approximately one thousand soldiers.

???: So you're telling me, those two took down one thousand of MY SOLDIERS

Officer: You are right sir. Straw-Hat Luffy took down three hundred while Oni Demon Y/N took down the rest.

???: Take them down.

Officer: Yes Sir-

Y/N: TENJIN HIT

As Y/N hits the Officer in the face as he drops the Den-den Mushi as Y/N and Luffy continue to run.

Officer: M-monsters...

As he is then knocked out.

Marine: Get them!

Multiple marines charge towards them but they all fail as none of them can even scratch them.

Y/N: The others might be here already so let's get this plan into action.

Luffy: I'll go one way, you go another

Y/N: Alright. See ya buddy

As Y/N runs off in a separate direction to Luffy as he encounters someone there.

???: I've been waiting for you. Oni.

Y/N: What do you want.

???: To finish you off.

Y/N: You won't take me down..

He says as he grips his Kanabo.

Y/N: Noone will until I beat him...