"Dr. Bailey." A man greeted, holding out his hand for the chief to shake.

"Colonel Miller." Bailey replied, shaking his hand, "So nice to finally put a face with the voice."

"Likewise. This is Captain Vaughn." He said, gesturing to a brunette doctor beside him. Bailey shook her hand too, "She's here to make sure you-"

"Colonel, what the hell?" Someone demanded, cutting him off.

"Dr. Bailey this is Major Thorpe. He's..."

"I'm Sergeant Carson's surgeon.' Thorpe said, "And you are... the 'Dream Team'? You can't just make decisons for my patient."

"We're not here to step on toes, Dcotor." Bailey assured him.

"You're here to make my patient a guinea pig." Thorpe spat.

"How about we take a step back?" Jackson suggested, though the way he looked at Thorpe was not kind.

"How about you take 10 steps back, through that door, because no one's touching my patient!" Thorpe yelled, which made Ophelia flinch back.

Then, she felt a soft hand slip into her own. She looked up at Jo, shocked. The brunette woman just offered her a shy smile before turning back to Thorpe and the other doctors.

"Thorpe." Miller warned.

"Sir, I understand that you want hat's best for your patient." Bailey assured, "Is the surgery new and risky? Yes, it is. But if it works-"

"Oh, it'll work." Callie said, "Major Thorpe, your chief asked for our help because he know we're the best. Now, you called us the Dream Team, and that's exactly what we are. We are miracle workers. Now, the sooner you recognize that, the sooner we can get to the business of saving a life, which is all any of us are here to do, yourself included."

There was a beat of silence, "If you'll all follow me." Miller said, before tunring and walking away, everyone following after him.

"I think you may have ruffled some feathers." Meredith stated as they walked.

"Miracle Workers? You think maybe you overdid that?" Bailey said.

"Well, I think it was pretty cool." Ophelia said, and Jo nodded in agreement.

"We've practiced once, Torres. Once." Bailey reminded her.

"I might've gotten a little carried away." Callie admitted.

"A little?" Jackson said.

"We're so screwed." Meredith said.

--------

"

Well?" Miller asked as Bailey, Meredith and Callie left the patient's room.

"We're a go." Bailey confirmed.

"You're work better be as good as your talk." Thorpe said, taking a step forward, towards the three women

"Dr. Thorpe, we'll see you in the OR." Callie said, "Let's not waste anymore time. We need to get to the OR. And Dr. Avery needs to be shown where he can set up for the bone-graft harvest."