The taller they are, the harder they fall

Start from the beginning

Izuku just chuckled.'' No, it's not that. I just want you to think this thru. Your quirk stops my quirk, But I have been trained in every art there is. I mastered my quirk to be able to use it in any situation. I learned the Six powers to strengthen myself even more to superhuman limits. I learned Haki to fight anything and anyone. I have been trained under the world's greatest swordsmen. I have undergone extreme training from my teachers, AND have had personal training from a man by the name of Garp. Making my deadly in just hands aswell, AND YOU THINK THIS WOULD WORK.'' Izuku said kind of amazed.

Blackbeard looked confused for a moment and then slightly worried Before confidence returned.'' ZEHAHAHAHA THAT DOESNT MATTER BOY, I WILL EASILY DESTROY YOU. KUROUZU.'' Blackbeard called out stretching his arm in front of himself, His arm covering itself in seemingly black flames before Izuku was pulled toward Blackbeard. Blackbeard holding Izuku by the midriff, showing the large size difference.'' NOW DIE, GEKISHIN.'' A white bubble covered Blackbeard's other hand as he swipped at Izuku, hitting Izuku in the stomach.

The sky cracked at the punch. Izuku felt the entire blow as he was shot back into the ground, still remaining on the same level. Izuku spat out some blood as he came to his hands and feet,'' I see two powers.'' Izuku wasn't sure. He had already taken some mental notes. Blackbeard seemed to have 3 personalities. a really evil cocky version. a somewhat smarter curious version. and a kinda scared version that hadn't spoken yet. He might have more but Izuku knew that there was more than 1 person or 1 soul in that being. It felt like 3. And with that Izuku was counting for 3 quirks.

'' Okay so you stop my quirk but you can use your powers still, I see, Well I would just have to start fighting back.'' Izuku stood up, Before cracking his knuckles.'' Man if Old Man Garp saw my knuckles he would kick my ass. I have really let my training go since UA.'' Izuku said noting his knuckles looked normal. Then again, Given biscuits Garp would leave it be.'' Now be aware I am not as used to this as I was so I might kill you on accident.'' Izuku said. It had been a while since Izuku used just his fist for a fight. I mean he did so with Katakuri But that was no technique.

'' Zehahaha try me, boy.'' Blackbeard stretched his arm again, a bubble already forming on his other hand. But Izuku was faster, Jumping toward Blackbeard. He reached him faster, His overhand right connecting straight with Blackbeard's face. Kicking him back into the back wall of the large room.'' Zehahahaha, that hurt.'' Blackbeard bled alot from that punch. Too much even. It almost seemed like he took more pain like his durability was horrible.'' You need a moment or we can keep going.'' Izuku said his hands black with Haki. He wanted to try his newest form, But that might kill him.

''Don't you worry about me boy, Worry about that whore you got at home, and those three pathetic, dumb kids, cause when you're dead, they will be next,'' Blackbeard yelled trying to get under Izuku's skin, But in reality, all this did was cause Izuku to get angry, All of a sudden Izuku stopped caring if these attacked would kill and started to wonder if he killed one would the other two die.'' Let's see how much you can take''

-----------------------------------

Ibara crawled up the back of Sanjuan Wolf. Even with her 20-meter golem, this was still a task. But before long she found herself being near his head. Ibara was waiting. As She knew that her vines would not be able to take him down quickly It would take time and he might free himself. So Jordan had to put in slightly more work to tire him out. Thankfully Jordan liked bullying bullies.'' Come on then attack me again. Or what I hurt your hand too much.'' Jordan said still using Geppo. While it was tiring for his legs, He had done the training for hours

Sanjuan looked scared. Normally he won because of his strength and size. stomp stomp stomp everyone dead. even with his crimes, he didnt really fight he just was there and too big, But now here he was being fully bullied even tho he was larger and should have been stronger.'' GO AWAY LEAVE ME.'' Sanjuan screamed swiping away at Jordan again. This time Jordan didnt air flick it away, No Jordan just straight-up punched Sanjuan Wolf's hand. his smaller fist colliding with the massive wrist that was Sanjuan Wolf's. His wrist shattered. And this was the moment Ibara wanted.

'' VINE COCOON.'' Ibara pushed her quirk to its limits, using its final bit of energy to wrap her hair around Sanjuan's head. It took multiple layers but it was completely wrapped. And before long he ran out of air, as the vines were around his neck. And he passed out from lack of oxygen. It took mere seconds before his massive body went to sleep. falling back, only being helped up by his captured legs.'' Well done Ibara, you really did well.'' Ibara blushed as she gave a small bow to the two others.

'' I could have never done it without your help,'' Now what oh what are we going to do with this big old dude.'' I guess we chill here till Nezu tells us otherways.'' Jordan said dropping on his back and closing his eyes.'' Uhm Nezu sir, We have Defeated Sanjuan Wolf, what now.'' Out of the air instantly came a set of sea stone bricks.'' Please use them on him, He should shrink to a more useable size.'' And he did. His massive 180-meter frame was an active quirk effect. In reality, Sanjuan stood at 20 meters, Still extremely massive, But more doable to arrest and move.

Nezu stood at the beach with some heroes around him. Mandalay was a great help, She could use her quirk all over the island and even on specific people. So when Nezu had information to share without the possibility of it being leaked by someone hijacking their coms. He would use her. They of course had protection. While Shoto was still recovering from the super move that he used on Queen. He did want to help. So he was able to use his ice on a small scale. he used it to capture mostly.

While he wanted to learn more control like Kurao who could make beautiful designs like they were nothing. Shoto couldn't just yet. He was training for it. Nezu checked his tablets again. each drone following the groups to see what was happening were, Thankfully all fights were mostly coming to a stop. alto some were alot easier done than Nezu expected. Doc Q was closing on defeat, Laffitte seemed easier than expected. Burgess aswell, But then Fighting All Might, Mirio and Mirko at the same time, Even someone like Izuku would have some trouble, especially with Rumi's aggressive state at the name burgess