XXXVII- Click Click

Start from the beginning

___________________________________

@stayy/n_

wHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR US?? ARE WE GETTING NEW MUSIC??
__________________________________

@cabin6queen
bro- did toshi steal y/ns song 😭😭??
________________________________________

*Click Click*

You tilted your head to the side, smiling at all different angles as a million cameras flashed at you.

"Okay, now one from the left side!" JYP said, making the entire team of cameramen and you, turn to the left side.

*Click Click*

It was your second hour of filming, and you were exhausted from all the blinding lights. Yet, you kept a smile on your face for the cameras.

"Okay lets touch up!" JYP yelled, making everyone stop.

Your smile immediately dropped, and you let out a breathe of relief.

Chan, who had silently been observing for the past 5 minutes, rushed to get your attention. He was on his lunch break, and had decided to surprise you for your first ever photoshoot.

"Y/N-" Chan stopped in his tracks, as you were immediately surrounded by two makeup artists, and your stylist touching up your hair.

JYP, who was overlooking the entire thing, walked to you and engaged you in some conversation.

Chan sighed, he knew from experience how stressful the entire process of debuting was and he wanted to be there for you.

He observed as you talked to JYP with the utmost concentration, your eyebrows furrowed. You wore a flowy pink dress, your hair was curled up with extensions, making it longer.

(just for visualizing)

Chan thought you looked stunning, and he needed to talk to you. So, he walked to where you stood.

"Yes. I dont want to press any charges, i'll put out a statement in my next youtube video." You were saying to JYP

The old man nodded, and then noticing Chan, JYP turned to him.

"Hello!" JYP said, making Y/N turn around.

"Chris!" She exclaimed, the look of pure relief on her face as she saw him made him grin.

"Look at you, superstar." He said, giving you a once over.

You blushed, "What are you doing here?"

"I wanted to check up on you, how are things going?"

Before Y/N could answer, her stylist called out to her.

"Y/N! You need to change into the white tshirt now!" She said, making Y/N turn around.

"Im sorry! I have to go. They want to finish the pictures today since im leaving for Australia tomorrow."

Chan furrowed his eyebrows, his heart dropping at Y/N's sorry look.

"You- what? Why didn't you tell me?" Chan asked.

"I- JYP just decided it! Im sorry Chris but i really have to go." Y/N patted him on his shoulder, "I'll see you back at the dorms, okay?"

You turned around and rushed to the dressing room, leaving Chris dumbfounded on his spot.

With slow steps, he turned around and walked out.
__________________________________________

"Goobye!" You waved as the last of the staff headed out.

You pulled out your phone to check the time. 8:04 pm.

It was already dark out, and you didn't have the energy to walk after the 7-8 hours of constantly being photographed, changing makeup and clothes and what not.

So, you went to your contacts and dialed the one number you knew by heart.

"Channie 🐺🖤" His name popped up on your screen, and you clicked on it. He picked it up in no longer than 5 seconds.

"Hello?"

"Babee" You whined, "Can you come pick me up?"

"Are you done? Where are you?" He asked.

"Yeah, im outside of the building. If you're busy i can jus-"

"No stay there. Im coming in 5." You heard him shuffle around and grab his car keys before cutting the call.

You didn't have to wait long, as Chan pulled up outside the building in only 6 minutes.

You smiled, rushing into the passenger seat of the car.

"Hii" You gave him a small smile before resting your head back on the seat and closing your eyes.

You felt him lean over to your side, so you opened your eyes to see that he was pulling your seat belt and tucking it in for you.

You blushed, "The last time you drove me was when i first come here."

He nodded, jaw clenched "And now you're going back."

You didn't say anything for a second, the temperature in the car suddenly seemed to drop.

"Im sorry." You spoke into the silence.

"Dont be. Im not upset." He said, eyes on the road.

"You look upset." You reached out to grab his hand. "Chris.."

"I want more time with you." He took your hand in his, "This is all just so hectic."

"I'll come back in a week and then all we're gonna have is time." You reassured.

"Why do you have to go?" He whined

"Well i need to do all the legal stuff to move, then i need to film in a few locations and also pack-"

"Alright alright, i get it." He smiled, "But you promise we'll have time when you come back?"

"Once i move into an apartment. Yes." You nodded

"So i can take you on a date after that?" He kissed your hand that he was holding.

Your heart fluttered inside your chest, "Deal."
___________________________________
authors note: sorry for not updating at the usual time, im having some trouble with ✨life✨ lately