ignorance

Author pov :

Phayu got himself ready to go to the office, Today he should try to speak to rain , He quickly ate his breakfast and drove to the office. When he went inside he saw all the people standing and murmuring with each other,he asked what happened,they answered that their boss was busy with other work and for a week or two their boss's father khun Fiat will come to the office, they were excited as their boss's papa is a jovial person who is just like their boss, but phayu felt like crying, he still remember how rain's father gave him a death glare in the party,he know he is going to have a tough time now, so he too stand with them to welcome the new boss .

He understood rain's plan , his 1 month period will be over in two weeks, then he should go to his own office, rain is trying to avoid him,he thought very smart move😏,then he saw his boss's father or his to be father in law coming,they all bowed in respect, and welcome him, while fiat ignored phayu like he doesn't exist. Everyone started working when phayu got all his work on his table and started to work as well,he don't want to make his father in law's impression on him get worse than it is now if it is possible.

Theerapanyakul house:

Here at theerapanyakul house everyone is getting excited to see rain , today after phayu left thankhun got a phone call from rain he started shouting for every one to come down, and said to all of them what rain said to him today rain is free and bowbow also have a winter vacation,so he wanted to introduce Everyone to bowbow,so he would be coming if they are free , everyone were happy especially vegaspete and Porsche as they too want to meet bowbow again.

Everyone got them self busy to welcome rain and bowbow as it's been long time since their baby boy came here as rain .
Meanwhile  sky is still thinking about how to face rain as he is not prepared yet, he can't face the accusations in rain's eyes , Then rain came with bowbow and pob followed them as he was sent by Leo and leon(these overprotective fathers😌)
He introduced everyone to bowbow and they all were going to have lunch while rain ignored any approach from sky , prapai observed every thing but he too know rain have every right to do this, it's their matter to resolve.

Saifa ,thankhun ,pete and Porsche are flying in happiness, while Vegas,kinn, prapai were secretly planning to spoil the child to no end , everyone loved the little guy so much as he is just like their rain ,  they got overprotective of him as they were for rain.sky is somewhat happy that rain introduced him too but sad that he was introduced as p'pai's boyfriend .later everyone had lunch and after spending some time they left . Sky don't even have a chance to speak something to rain with pob full on guard.

Lom's house :

Lom and yiwa called everyone in the family and asked them to gather in lom's house ,all family members came and sat, then lom and yiwa announced "this marriage is not going to happen" , everyone were in shock , lom's Father sighed and lom's sister smiled inwardly, their mothers were in shock as well, but recovered and

yiwa's mom said" lom, yiwa what are you saying, just because one wedding planner left how can u stop marriage,we will find another one for you , we don't have to stop marriage."

Lom's mom:yes lom just because that idiot said something it's not like we won't find any planner,if not we will get from foreign. All because of that low class cutsleeves family we won't stop our marriage.

Yiwa's mom: and that gold digger marine

Lom : mom will u shut up now and that idiot's name is namnuea ,u can call him nuea with love,but don't call names to the person I love.

Yiwa's mom: The person u love?

Yiwa : and don't call the person i love a gold digger,she just wants to follow her dreams that is why she is working or else   i would have made her sit at home and taken care of her like the queen she is for me, i don't even want a single tear from her eyes but my own mother made her cry so much ,now it's over, i am a major ,i don't have to listen to you, all my life i did everything your way , papa and you never asked me if this is what I want , u both never know what is my happiness

Yiwa's father: yiwa it's not like that.....

Yiwa: it's like that only, u both never cared, papa i love painting but mom want me to do business management, I like girls but mom want me to engage to p'lom. But not today the person I love is marine, she made me feel what is love that i never found with you,today I am resigning papa,i already got a job in Rainbow modelling company, you can do whatever you want from now on,just don't involve me in it, i am leaving now, good bye.

Her parents followed her but she already left.

Lom's mom: but.....but u both love eachother right?

Lom :mom, come out of ur delusional world, why do u want to control everything, i went to Germany to study because I want to escape from you, i came back to settle down,but u want me to get engaged with yiwa , she is like a sister to me, I would have rejected if not yiwa begged for the divorce plan.when she spoke i felt like i am seeing myself in mirror so i accepted,then I met nuea , I loved him ,he accepted after a long time i thought everything will be all right now,but it's like u can't see me happy mom, u made him distant again,i don't know even if he accept,his parents and family will never accept, i always choose you over everything,i tried to understand mom, but dad is right you will never change, i am leaving bye mom,  please if you want to be with me in my happiness then you are invited but u just want to spoil it then don't come, because I know even papa will not stop me.

With that everyone left leaving lom's mom and yiwa's parents alone, they don't know what to do,how to correct everything.they know they can't do anything everything is over they lost their children because of themselves.

What do you think about the chapter,

Please give some suggestions for phayu rain forgiveness,

Lom and yiwa are going to have a happy life now,

Please vote and comment 🙏