𝐮𝐧𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐯𝐨𝐰𝐬 ~ 𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐮𝐬 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 ✧ { 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐢𝐱 }

𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬: 𝟗𝟔𝟎

𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲: 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐢𝐱 𝐭𝐨 "𝐮𝐧𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐯𝐨𝐰𝐬"

𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞? 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝

𝐚/𝐧: 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐚 𝐰𝐫𝐚𝐩! 𝐢 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐬 𝐢 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭. 𝐢𝐦 𝐚 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐲𝐩𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐮𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐲. 𝐢'𝐦 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐣𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐮𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨, 𝐬𝐨 𝐲𝐚𝐲! 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐟𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐝𝐨:

─────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───────

The warm afternoon breeze blew the white curtains of the gazebo around in an enchanting way, with beams of sunlight shining through them. The small number of guests were already seated in front of the gazebo that was adorned with fresh flowers cascading down the pillars. It was a beautiful setting for a wedding, and the anticipation in the air was palpable.

Sirius had already made his way down the aisle, standing next to his best man and officiant James. Inside of the house, Remus was helping you with any last minute fixes before it was your time to shine. Anxiety bubbled in your stomach as he fixed your hair for the last time before handing you your bouquet.

"Everything will be okay, Y/n. Sirius spent the entire bachelor party last night talking about you, and he continued all the way until he went to bed." He offered you a warm smile, smoothing out his own clothes. "You have no idea how excited he is."

"Trust me, I do know. He was smiling like a child on Christmas the entire afternoon yesterday." You smiled, taking a deep breath. "Okay, I'm ready."

"Let's go get you two married, then."

─────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───────

The guests rose from their seats, anticipating your arrival. The enchanted instruments began to play an elegant melody, cueing you to begin your walk.

You gripped your bouquet hard enough to make your knuckles go white, slowly emerging from the house and over to the makeshift aisle. You began making your way down to the gazebo, keeping your eyes in front of you to avoid making yourself more nervous by seeing everyone's attention on you.

The eye contact you made with Sirius made his heart thump in his chest. He felt the same way he felt that night that the two of you made the vow, and he couldn't help but feel that this was destiny. Neither of you were able to find love with someone else, and now you had come back to each other because of the promise you made as teenagers.

Sirius' eyes filled with tears, as did yours. The memories of your teenage years were playing in front of your eyes, and the day that both of you had dreamed about was finally here. Sirius found himself overwhelmed with emotion, remembering all the time you spent together laughing, arguing, and loving each other so deeply. People had always told you that your relationship was just "puppy love" that wouldn't last, but even after years apart, your hearts beat for each other just as they did before.

Sirius offered his hand to you, helping you into the gazebo for the ceremony to begin. You handed off your bouquet to Remus, taking Sirius' hands and looking into his eyes. Both his and your hands were trembling, but it was as if all of the lost time had melted away, leaving only the love the two of you shared. "You look beautiful, Y/n." He spoke softly, smiling down at you.

"You don't look too bad yourself, Sirius."

When it came time to share your vows, Sirius began. His voice was steady and confident, despite his emotions. "I, Sirius Orion Black, take you, Y/n L/n, to be my lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part. Though I suppose the avoidance of death brought us back together in the first place, but yeah. Until death do us part." He chuckled at himself, receiving a laugh from you too.

Your voice trembled with nerves as you spoke. "I, Y/n L/n, take you, Sirius Orion Black, to be my lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part."

James grinned with excitement, clapping his hands together. "Well then, I pronounce you husband and wife! You may kiss-"

Before James could finish his declaration, Sirius leaned in and kissed you eagerly, sealing your vows with a promise that had endured through time. His arms snaked around your back, dipping you slightly from the force of the kiss. You wrapped your arms around his neck in return, welcoming your first kiss from him in years. He kissed you with the same passion that he always did when the two of you were young, and you could feel an eruption of butterflies in your stomach.

"Hey! I'm supposed to say the whole line, you cut me off." James put his hands on his hips, staring at the two of you. Sirius removed one hand from your back, flipping James off with it. After a moment he pulled away from the kiss, very reluctantly.

The sounds of the lively guests clapping reminded you of their presence, and you could feel your cheeks heating up from the realisation. Sirius beamed down at you, pressing a soft kiss to your forehead.

The garden had come alive with laughter and celebration as Sirius took your hand and turned to the guests. Your anxieties had melted away, leaving room for excitement about the new chapter of your life. The two of you couldn't wipe the smiles off of your faces, knowing that the love you had for each other would burn even brighter than before. Of course, the future was full of uncertainties, but you knew that whatever obstacles stood in your way, you'd face together.

Sirius spoke once everyone had settled down, helping you down and out of the gazebo as you took your first steps as husband and wife. "Let's get this party started, yeah?"

─────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───────