𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐬 ~ 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐮𝐬 𝐥𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 ✧

𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬: 𝟏.𝟏𝐤

𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲: 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐮𝐬 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧.

𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞, 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐧

𝐚/𝐧: 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐨 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚 𝐬𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐟 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫. 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫, 𝐢 𝐝𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐮𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐠𝐬! 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐟𝐮𝐧. 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐚𝐝𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐰𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞. 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐟𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐝𝐨, 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲!

─────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───────

It was the summer of 1978. Sirius Black was hosting his fourth or fifth "graduation party": you had honestly lost track, because he was just using the name as an excuse to have as many parties as possible. You and Remus had snuck away a few minutes ago, laying side by side on the bed in Sirius' spare bedroom. You could still hear a Sex Pistols song blasting from downstairs, rumbling the floor beneath you.

Remus was laying on his back with one hand behind his head, while you were laying on your side to face him.

"Sirius sure knows how to throw a party." Remus said, chuckling.

"Indeed he does. But let's get our own party started, yeah?" You grinned, sitting up. He did the same, digging through his pockets before pulling out a small bag of weed and rolling paper. He stood up, walking over to the small desk in the corner.

You watched him as he carefully filled paper before rolling it. It wasn't unusual for you two to smoke together after a long day, as it was one of your ways to unwind together. He had quickly become a professional at rolling, though he claimed that "it really isn't that hard, Y/n".

Your favourite part was when he'd lick the paper to seal it, of course. You ogled him every time, which also made him flustered every time. In fact, it was happening right now.

"Y/n! I told you to stop looking at me like that." He said in a falsely stern tone, his cheeks clearly flushed.

"I can't help it!" You walked over to him, nudging him with your elbow teasingly.

Remus rolled his eyes playfully, shaking his head before handing the spliff to you.

"We should probably go outside. But let's leave quickly so Sirius doesn't throw a fit."

He nodded, taking your hand and exiting the room. He made sure the coast was clear, before quickly making his way down the stairs and right into the crowd of the party. He squeezed through the groups of people, making sure that you weren't getting lost in it by glancing back every few seconds and keeping a tight grip on your hand. Just as you were about to make it out the door, Sirius called out to you.