Chapter: 02

Aayansh Shekhawat Pov, I noticed the boys staring and commenting on her. As soon as her performance concluded, she walked backstage. I swiftly took out my phone, dialed a number, and after one ring, the call was answered. "Dev!" I called out, waiting for the younger one to reply, "Ji bhai?"

I glared at the boys sitting in front of me, laughing and giggling as they watched some girls perform. "I want you in Mumbai today!" I declared, my grip on the phone tightening with each passing second. "But bhai, what about the work that’s left here?" came the hesitant reply. Sighing, I responded, "I’ll send Rana. I need you here, Dev," I stated in a calm tone, which carried a danger far greater than an angry one.

"Done! Anything else, bhai?" he asked, seeking confirmation if there was more to discuss. "I’m sending you a picture… you know the rest!" I replied. With a firm ‘yes,’ we concluded the call.

Author Pov, Divya returned to the table where Chavi was seated. Upon seeing her, Chavi’s face lit up with a smile. "Really proud of you. Watching you dance was a delight!" she exclaimed. They engaged in light-hearted chit-chat about various topics.

Chavi spoke up again, "Did you notice Mr. Shekhawat? He was staring at you throughout your performance and even now…" Prompted by her words, Divya turned to find Mr. Shekhawat’s gaze fixed on her. Their eyes met—dark brown locking with honey brown—and there was something captivating in his stare that made it impossible for her to look away.

Chavi jolted her, snapping Divya out of her deep reverie. "What happened?" she asked, her eyes brimming with concern. "Nothing," Divya replied, shaking her head in denial.

With all the performances and speeches concluded, the two made their way to the food stall. They ate in silence, observing the drama unfolding around them, while someone else’s gaze remained intently fixed on Divya.

Aayansh Shekhawat Pov, I sat at a distance, observing her as she giggled and smiled with that particular girl. They seemed quite close, noticeably closer than she was with others, who kept their distance. Acknowledging the oddness of the situation, I shrugged off the negative feelings and focused on my meal.

Author Pov, In the dimly lit room, three boys were bound to chairs, their bodies appearing lifeless after enduring torture. A man in a black tuxedo paced around them, a metal rod in hand, his sleeves rolled up to prevent blood from staining his shirt.

The door swung open, briefly flooding the room with light before plunging it back into darkness as it closed. The man retrieved a lighter from his pocket and handed it to Aayansh, who had just entered. Aayansh placed a cigarette between his lips, lit it, and drew in the toxic smoke, exhaling through his mouth and nose.

"Bhai, is your work done?" Dev asked, capturing Aayansh’s attention. "Not yet!" came the reply. Dev had no idea what his brother was planning; it was impossible to read Aayansh’s mind.

Aayansh walked towards those boys, grabbing one of those boys hair he took screwdriver from the small wooden table placed there. Aiming it right infront of that guy's eyes, his eyes widen and he started pleading "Mr.Shekhawat why are you doing this with us, we are still students please leave us" pushing screwdriver inside his left eye he make sure it deep inside adding more pressure.

The whole room filled with horrible screams, painful screams of those boys. He did same with other two and throw the driver somewhere making a loud thud, "you deserve this fucking people for laying your eyes on something which is fucking mine!!" Stating that he exited the room followed by Dev. Dev told gaurds to leave the boys infront f their respective house.

Divya Desai Pov, I was busy packing my suitcase, excited about my departure for my hometown, Jaipur, tomorrow. The joy I felt was indescribable. Meanwhile, Chavi was in the kitchen, whipping up something for us. Despite her efforts to hide it, I could tell she was saddened by my imminent departure; she wished for more time together.

Suddenly, the door flew open, and there stood Chavi, a mischievous smirk on her face—a look I knew all too well. "What are you plotting now?" I inquired, attempting to decipher her thoughts. "Let’s hit the club!" she declared, causing me to roll my eyes in exasperation. "Please, let’s go. After all, you’ll be leaving me behind tomorrow…" she implored, gripping my arms with a pleading gaze."

Her voice was filled with drama, but the tears brimming in her eyes made me soften. "Go get ready," I told her. At that, she leaped up joyfully, gave me a quick peck on the cheek, and dashed out of my room, leaving me giggling.

Aayansh Shekhawat Pov, Dev and I were sitting in the club, just unwinding after an exhausting day. He repeatedly inquired about those boys, but I evaded his questions. I wasn’t ready to divulge my feelings just yet. When I glanced at Dev, I caught him smirking, his attention seemingly elsewhere.

Following his gaze, I spotted Divya. Now that I knew her name, it seemed even more significant. I snapped my fingers in front of Dev’s face to regain his focus. "Ji bhai, were you saying something?" He asked, rolling my eyes at his distracted state. I replied

"Nazre edhar!! Bhabhi hai teri!!"

______________________________________

Hey strawberries 🍓 I hope you all are doing great

So here is the new update hope you all are going to enjoy it 🥺

What do you all think about Dev and Aayansh ?

In my opinion they are nailing it as Power Brothers 🌚

Words count: 912
Vote counts: 100