16: the experienced beau

Start from the beginning

[Spent 10 000 coins on Strength.]

[Strength Lv. 15 → Strength Lv. 32]

Eun-Byeol pulled back his fist and punch the goddamn door. Soon after, a quick alarm rang in the room before the sound of explosion filled the air.

...

Ahn Binna perked up when the house she used to live in with her brother caved in. She stood on the roof of a house two streets away, and a cloud of dust covered the entire street where their house used to be. A figure bolted out of the cloud, landing on the roof across the destroyed house.

"Brother!"

The little girl quickly approched her sibling, hugging his arm in the process. "I brought you food to eat!"

Eun-Byeol coughed up the dust he inhaled by accident, patting his sister's head. "My Binna really is the best. But let's go somehwere else first and help brother put some ointment, noh?"

...

A certain beau hissed as cold ointment spread across his arm that took the brunt of the explosion from earlier. "Since when did you become so reckless, brother? When you committed murder before, you didn't even get caught and even framed your college roommate."

"Oh, hush, my Binna-ah, just apply ointment on my burn." Eun-Byeol chuckled as he bit into the bread that Binna brought for him. The little girl huffed and continued helping her brother until she ran out of the ointment.

"Binna-ah, tell me, have I known Yoo Junghyuk before?"

"Yoo Junghyuk? That tall, handsome guy with a mean look on his face?"

"Uh-huh."

"Can you tell me about it?"

"But brother himself told me not to tell and I'm a good girl so I won't tell you!"

Eun-Byeol sighed in helplessness. No matter how bad his curiosity ate at him, he didn't have the heart to force his sister to tell him. At least, now he confirmed that Binna knew things that he didn't. He might not know much but he had some hunches about his own identity.

For him to feel so much hostility towards Yoo Junghyuk.

His unexplainable affection for Kim Dokja-shi.

And the knowledge Binna seemed to hold.

All those three were definitely connected but he didn't have much information to go with. He tried getting some from his sister but she was pretty tight-lipped.

"Just finishing up the bandage aaaaand done!"

Eun-Byeol stood up and stretched his arms. "Shall we look for my friends then?"

Beside him, Binna giggled and held his hand. "Let's go, brother~"

His eyes softened at his sister's smile. Binna really is the best.

...

"... I still read fantasy novels."

The Fourth Wall shook less as he overcome the trauma Song Minu gave him when he was younger. Kim Dokja took a deep breath, but almost threw a punch when his feet left the ground.

"Dokja-shi," Dokja's fist loosened as he relaxed in his sunbae's arms. "Dokja-shi, you looked very handsome just now~"

Laughter slipped through his lips as Dokja leaned his head against his sunbae's shoulder. "But sunbae is more handsome." While he relaxed in Eun-Byeol sunbae's arms, he discovered a figure heading towards Han Sooyoung and kicking her in the gut. Turns out, it was Ahn Binna. The little girl picked up the writer by the collar and began shaking her in a violent manner.